Any experience with HelloFurther/Schwab HSA?

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
4nwestsaylng

Any experience with HelloFurther/Schwab HSA?

Post by 4nwestsaylng » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:59 pm

I have followed the thread on Fidelity HSA,and will likely transfer from HSA Bank, as I want to get away from TD Ameritrade. However I have other accounts I plan keep with Schwab, it would be nice not to open yet another broker account.

Do you have any experience with www.hellofurther.com (formerly Selectaccount), as they are the only ones I know of who use Schwab as the broker option. I have looked at the web site, but would like to know if there are user experiences. Thanks.

resplendent09

Re: Any experience with HelloFurther/Schwab HSA?

Post by resplendent09 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:35 pm

First post here. I consolidated under Fidelity quite recently from Schwab. Only thing I am going to miss is the No foreign transaction fee for Schwab Checking. HelloFurther would require you to have a minimum balance before you could open a Schwab investment account. If you are okay with that, it should be okay. I would still recommend Fidelity HSA and probably consolidating under Fidelity.

Topic Author
4nwestsaylng

Post by 4nwestsaylng » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:21 pm

Thanks for the input. Sticking with Schwab, have been very happy for years, so will look at the Hellofurther (strange name for sure) but likely will just open a separate HSA with Fidelity. Not that hard to track one account there.

ANC

Post by ANC » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:59 am

It can take 4-5 days to get money from my bank to Further to Schwab. Otherwise, no problems.

Their Schwab account offers several ETFs with no fees.

No experience yet on taking money out.