how to use chrome book

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
looking

how to use chrome book

Post by looking » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:47 pm

Hello bogleheads
Where i can get help for using Chromebook ,how to operate, saving,downloading ,editing,picture downloading ,creating file,and printing so on, does google have nationwide free customer services on the Chromebook or any websites can help and can get some traning.
Especially I am having hard time as to how to download pictures into Chromebook
I'm using acre's; Chromebook. I love Chromebook it is quick,no virus,and easy to use and very secure in my opinion.

Anyone has experience and help me
Best wishes
looking

CFM300

Re: how to use chrome book

Post by CFM300 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:39 am

Go to google.com and type "how to use chromebook"

You'll get about 3,420,000 results. Like this one:

https://support.google.com/chromebook/

FrugalInvestor

Re: how to use chrome book

Post by FrugalInvestor » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:22 am

To answer your question more specifically do a Google search on "how to download pictures onto Chromebook." If you want more specific results search on "how to download pictures from __________ onto Chromebook."

Chromebooks don't have a great deal of built-in storage so you will likely be better better off in the long-term downloading the pictures to an SD card inserted into the Chromebook or to Google Photos or another online photo storage site. Google photos provides free storage if you agree to limit the size of the pictures (still plenty large for most purposes).
IGNORE the noise! | Our life is frittered away by detail... simplify, simplify. - Henry David Thoreau