[Portfolio help: 403b]

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
CalebHenley

[Portfolio help: 403b]

Post by CalebHenley » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:03 pm

[Moved into a stand-alone post from: Pleae Help with Portfolio: 403b and Roth --admin LadyGeek]

Following this. I also have the Guidestone options for my 403b and would appreciate any guidance. My employer will contribute approximately $2500 a year to my 403b.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: [Portfolio help: 403b]

Post by LadyGeek » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Welcome! I moved your post into a stand-alone thread so we can focus on your situation directly.

Why don't you post what you have in this thread using the Asking Portfolio Questions format? It will help you think about the "big picture" while giving us the information we need to point you in the right direction.

I believe you are referring to the funds listed here: GuideStone Funds
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Re: [Portfolio help: 403b]

Post by LadyGeek » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:32 pm

The OP has started a new thread asking for assistance here: New Investor - Vanguard vs Fidelity

(Thread locked to redirect responses.)
Wiki To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.