Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:23 am
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Federal Retiree Health Care with/Medicare
- Replies: 209
- Views: 19929
There often can be depending on your circumstances and the specifics of the plan you choose. If you take Medicare Part B (outpatient care), most FEHB plans coordinate benefits such that you basically don't have to pay deductibles, co-insurance or pretty much anything aside from the premium. Also, gi...
- Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:36 am
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: Larry Swedroe's New Book is Available Now!
- Replies: 164
- Views: 23756
Larry confirmed via pm that there's another glitch in the book due to a printing error. In Appendix I on page 316, Table I.5 is incorrect. The table title is correct, including the years covered, but the rest of the table is a repeat of Table I.2 (Historical Premium 1927-2015), so completely out of ...
- Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:18 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Anyone have Experience with Peace Corps or USAID??
- Replies: 17
- Views: 3306
I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Nepal working on health surveys and then had a career with USAID, working as a health officer. Both Peace Corps and USAID can be great, but the experiences basically are at different levels. With Peace Corps you invariably get good language and cultural training and ...