Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:15 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Anyone been to a Kevin O'Leary event???
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3264
I went to an event about 2 weeks ago with my spouse who is a big Sharktank fan. Don't waste your time. The event lasted 3.5 hours. Mr. O'Leary did not come out until the last half hour, he was entertaining but the first 3 hours were brutal. First was someone trying to convince people to sign up for ...
- Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:58 am
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: ATTENTION: Vanguard 529s? - Better Check Your Balance(s)
- Replies: 44
- Views: 3676
Our 529 plan balances are correct. They are correct on the balances and holdings tabs of my mutual fund type account and are also correct in the 529 plan account area.
- Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:02 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Roth + 403b contributions exceed earned income?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 405
Is it ok for the total amount contributed to a Roth IRA and a 403b account to exceed earned income for the year? For example, earned income = 20,000. 403b employee contribution = 15,000. Roth IRA contribution = 6,500. Total contributions = 21,500, 1,500 more than earned income. MAGI is below the lim...