Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:26 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Retirement - Surprises, Solutions
- Replies: 30
- Views: 5089
Everyone is different, but I wrestled with some of the same questions. My advice: don't try to plan your whole retirement all at once! You don't have to have all the answers. Just like the advice we would give to people starting their careers, don't be afraid to try and fail at a few things. Eventua...
- Tue May 13, 2014 11:40 am
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Share your net worth progression
- Replies: 1617
- Views: 410003
Wealthy is of course subjective but... 1. Born white male in the 20th century in the US. Healthy my whole life so far. 2. Raised by stable loving parents who valued hard work and insisted on good grades. 3. "You are good at math and science, you should become an engineer" 4. Married a hard working, ...