Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:18 pm
- Forum: Investing - Help with Personal Investments
- Topic: Looking for some quick advice/feedback
- Replies: 27
- Views: 2010
In my opinion, it isn't a good idea to make a one week bet on a company because the company seems promising. Even the best companies can drop crazy amounts in a week because of external factors. For this time of short-term trading you should have some type of system in place that you have already be...
- Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:05 am
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: PC purchase advice
- Replies: 50
- Views: 5875
Have you looked at newegg or tigerdirect? They have components for the build your own route and pre-built towers. If I needed a new desktop pc, I would build my own using newegg. Maximum PC usually puts out a budget pc build every so often. Here is the latest I found http://www.maximumpc.com/article...