Just found this post/spreadsheet. All I can say is: WOW. Thx for your hard work.
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 am
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: Simba's backtesting spreadsheet [a Bogleheads community project]
- Replies: 1090
- Views: 597080
- Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 pm
- Forum: Investing - Help with Personal Investments
- Topic: About to stop using DFA/Dropping Advisor
- Replies: 29
- Views: 5705
All, For 10 years, I've been using DFA and a DFA advisor and paying 1% of assets under management. I have been what I would call a "low maintenance" client. I've only made one minor change to my portfolio in these 10 years. I've decided that I'm probably not getting much value out of the 1% I'm payi...