Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:51 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Ally Bank - access issues, normal?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1444
I have an account with Ally for over 7 years, never experienced any problem. Always available on phone or chat, easy to transfer, bill pay or use ATM with no charges, anywhere in the country. Have been extremely happy with the service!
- Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:18 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Does anyone own a VitaMix blender?
- Replies: 44
- Views: 5758
We have one. We bought it at Sams. It is the most used kitchen appliance in our house next to cooking range. We make smoothies with vegetables, fruits and protein powder, especially on the day when we go to gym. We love the machine - easy to use and easy to clean. I now bought one for my son and bou...