Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:22 pm
- Forum: Personal Investments
- Topic: Need help for investing life insurance for 6 year old nephew
- Replies: 21
- Views: 2557
OP, maybe you could use some of that money to bribe the father to give you custody or let you adopt the child. It worked for a friend of mine. Her ex was bad into drugs and she wanted him out of her daughter's life. Her new husband wanted to adopt her. The ex told them if they would buy him a vehicl...
- Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:22 am
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Garbage Disposal: So many choices out there. How do you decide which one?
- Replies: 54
- Views: 4259
Last time I replaced one, I made sure to choose one that the rubber splash guard would come out. They don't all have that feature, and the one that was here when I bought the house, you couldn't take it out to clean it and it was always stinky.