Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:10 am
- Forum: Personal Investments
- Topic: Anyone Using ALLY Investment Account?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5588
I fell for the $200 bonus promise too. I opened an Ally Invest account, figuring to use it for cash-type investments, and set about making the three required trades. The fees are insane - the $4.95 or the $1 for bond trades listed on the info page appear to be fictional. When I put in actual trades...
- Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:07 am
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: The Final, Definitive Thread on Brokerage Transfer Bonuses
- Replies: 2483
- Views: 407977
Anyone received a clawback from TD ameritrade? I'm about 7 months but am considering moving to Merril since TD ameritrade denied my requests for free trades. I could try to ask for free trades over the phone again but lately they have been tough to get even if an apex account holder.