Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:34 am
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: Bitcoin in Freefall
- Replies: 191
- Views: 25211
There's a very small 'crypto' youtube channel I follow out of morbid fascination to give me a window into the Bitcoin phenomenon. In the guy's latest video, he describes how he has realized that 'day trading crypto isn't as fun as you'd think,' and details his plan to get a job at the local grocery...
- Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:39 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Bogleheads: What are you doing to prepare for dementia/alzheimers?
- Replies: 60
- Views: 6590
Long time lurker .First post. I learned a lot about finance from this forum, so thought it would be worthwhile to give my 2 cents on this. Alzheimers and many neurological disorders have no drugs or therapy in market and no sign of real progress. Pfizer just shut down its Alzheimers R&D because it s...