Search found 7 matches
Search found 7 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:57 pm
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: Opening a Robinhood account for fun - Is it worth it?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3161
I opened one for fun. Bought a few k of cannabis stocks and double my money. Never had that much luck in Vegas.
- Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:09 am
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Bathroom Dripping-Potential Leak Question
- Replies: 20
- Views: 1282
I have heard similar dripping sounds but conclude that it was hot water pipes "creaking" otherwise you will eventually see water damage
- Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:03 am
- Forum: Personal Investments
- Topic: New to investing, how would I select appropriate bonds?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 1650
Thanks Dandy excellent post. I struggle with understanding bonds and your description was very clear.
- Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:33 am
- Forum: US Chapters
- Topic: Roll Call for the Retirement Class of 2018!
- Replies: 376
- Views: 61758
On the fence with one more year syndrome. Have over 25x expense and a good plan but still learning. Trying to see tax srategy Roth conversion and the like. Found the forum 6 months ago and huge help. 56 now DW 50 . health care expense biggest concern. Too many what ifs.. hopefully will get the coura...
I have taxable American funds with EJ that have ER about .6 of which they get 25% of that fee. Have not seen trading fees when TLH . They do offer more managed service for about 1.2% but I don't subscribe. Still get to converse with my local advisor. Other 50% of my portfolio in tax deferred in Vang...