Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:53 am
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: M1 Finance is Free
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2815
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-13/from-lower-to-lowest-digital-adviser-cuts-its-fees-to-zero The article says they are an adviser but they let you create your own portfolio with ETFs and stocks. I currently use M1 to automate my vanguard portfolio both taxable and IRA (30% VOO, 30% ...
- Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:31 pm
- Forum: Investing - Help with Personal Investments
- Topic: Opinion of Total Stock Market Index
- Replies: 21
- Views: 3767
I am in the same boat as you. I feel with a 40+ year time horizon, that I can handle the waves of a 100% stock allocation (especially if it is diversified across all geographies, market caps, and factors. The total stock market index is a cheap way of getting this accomplished. Warning: this might b...