Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:47 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: how long did it take to get used to retirement
- Replies: 105
- Views: 11020
I shook the dust off my feet as I walked out the door and never looked back. Having my life back kasted 6 weeks...then health problems kicked in. Enjoy every moment you have, cause you don't know what tomorrow brings.
- Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:47 pm
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: What to do with $12000?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2587
We have $12,000 (i know, small change for most of you) that was earmarked for Roth's in 2016 but never did it. Now that market is at an all time high, we hate to invest. Should we invest it yet or put it towards the mortage which would drop our balance to $8000 which will make retirement in a year m...