Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:54 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Need Help Steering Friend From Possible Con...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1740
Donald, Disclaimer: not a lawyer, just some dude browsing bogleheads at 11 at night. As far as I know, Pennsylvania has a no homestead exclusion law, so as a widow Sandi would be able to shield something like $25,000 if she were to be sued. Florida has an unlimited exemption and Massachussetts's exe...
- Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:15 pm
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: Seeing lots of Vanguard ads
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1600
Hello Everyone, It really hit home when I was reading about Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva on my favorite mixed martial arts site, BloodyElbow dot com. There, in the middle of the screen, was a little Vanguard ad. L I have noticed the same thing. Also, I'm glad there is at least one other MMA f...