Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed May 15, 2019 11:40 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: What frugal thing did you do today?
- Replies: 845
- Views: 85355
I added several dresses to online department store shopping cart a couple of days ago. I did not check out. I want to wait to see if the desire will go away. It did. I emptied the dresses from the cart today. I researched to DIY a pathway with porcelain tile on my lawn tonight. It will be fun and re...
- Wed May 15, 2019 8:31 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Mortgage in Retirement
- Replies: 73
- Views: 5616
Downsize is very important. I realized I only have one favorite sitting area in my home. So I really do not need a big house. It's easy to maintain too. I do not need a two guest bedrooms. One is enough. The money saved I could pay for nearby hotel room for my guests. In winter and summer, I can kee...
- Sat May 11, 2019 1:31 pm
- Forum: Personal Investments
- Topic: What should I do with the proceeds from the sale of rental property
- Replies: 1
- Views: 280
There are many smart people on this forum. I hope to get some advice from you. The house used to be primary residence. It was turned into rental since 2010. Now it has to be sold as part of property division. I will get about 215k from the sale. The house is in Northeast. I am 51 and plan to retire ...