Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:59 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: My 2017 CRV is a victim of the dreaded oil gas-dilution issue
- Replies: 1165
- Views: 184877
I recall reading on a forum some CRV owners have discovered using 0w40 oil and premium 91-93 octane fuel solved the gas dilution problem. Worth a try at least..
- Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:30 am
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Car purchase, income ratio
- Replies: 22
- Views: 1947
You should easily be able to afford a $46k vehicle with a $9k per month income after expenses. $46k seems about $10-15k too high for a Subaru SUV though.