Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:51 am
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Quick Question: Tax % Decrease after Married?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1135
Here is a spreadsheet I created to track if my withholding is optimal or not. You can save a copy and change the values where needed to get a good approximation of your federal tax payment Couple of points to note This works for 2016 only It assumes all dividends & capital gains are taxed at income ...
- Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:42 am
- Forum: Investing - Help with Personal Investments
- Topic: Nationwide 401k investing help
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1379
Just a note in case you have not already checked, but Nationwide charges an additional fee (net asset fee) on top of the fund ER. For my 401k it is .85% for most of the funds but I have read this fee varies based on the number of employees or assets in your 401k so it may be different for you.