Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: Ally no penalty 11 month CD rate increased to 1.50% this morning
- Replies: 77
- Views: 11687
Maybe, but don't forget that they will add a bonus of 5 basis points to the new rate if you allow a maturing CD to roll over to a new CD.
- Tue May 30, 2017 10:26 am
- Forum: Investing - Help with Personal Investments
- Topic: Vanguard Brokerage and Rebalancing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 704
Vanguard has such a feature for its' 401k accounts, but they have not moved that functionality to their brokerage accounts. (frustrating...)
- Fri May 19, 2017 12:07 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Which Small SUV for 15 Year Reliability?
- Replies: 92
- Views: 10500
I personally like Subaru Foresters. My family currently owns three - one each of 2012, 2015, and 2016 models. Subaru is currently offering 0% financing on the 2017 Foresters, and in most parts of the country you get two years of routine maintenance thrown in for free as well.