Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: The Fine line between responsible and selfish/material
- Replies: 104
- Views: 10369
This topic really hits home for me and is something I struggle with. This forum is full of extremely intelligent and frugal people but very few discussions on spending some money on something you enjoy. For me I have dreamed of owning a boat and have been financially able to afford one through good ...
- Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:05 pm
- Forum: Investing - Help with Personal Investments
- Topic: 27 - Need help on getting started on the right foot
- Replies: 3
- Views: 595
I am 27 years old and have finally started taking investing seriously. I have always been decent at saving but cared very little about asset allocation, expense ratios and instead focused mainly on putting money away figuring it would all work out in the end. Through this I have made some poor decis...