Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:11 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: How do I find the best mortgage refinance rate?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 8193
In the 4th quarter of 2017, has anything changed? We are looking for maybe a 10 yr mortgage refinance to be free and clear before retirement. I am hesitant to provide the info requested by online “fishers.”
- Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:10 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Car purchase Vs. car leasing
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1998
I need some thinking around whether to purchase a vehicle, or two, or lease. I don't have a compelling need to have a new car periodically. I would prefer a vehicle that I know with certainty has been well cared for. I am thinking of Acura MDX for my wife and an Acura RLX for me. We are five years a...
- Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:41 am
- Forum: Investing - Theory, News & General
- Topic: 2017 BOGLEHEADS CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT
- Replies: 192
- Views: 31260
Is there any thought to providing access to the conference presentations via a webinar? I am uncertain how a first time attender can actually make the registration list.