Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:41 pm
- Forum: Investing - Help with Personal Investments
- Topic: Any HEXAGON employees here?
- Replies: 0
- Views: 317
The company I work for was bought by HEXAGON AB in late spring 2017. The current 401k plan is managed by Fidelity. December 27th 2017 the Fidelity 401k will be rolled over to the HEXAGON Vanguard 401k, YES. We have been given the fund to fund transfers. However I believe from the documents there are...
- Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:51 am
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Re: Where to buy a Vanguard hat? An Update and good news
- Replies: 110
- Views: 17744
That's what happened to me - I ordered the one with Vanguard written out and they sent me the V one. Around here (Nashville area) V equates to Vanderbilt University and I am not and don't want to be associated with them. Yeah. Me neither. Such a hat wouldn't go over very well over down the street a...
- Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:41 am
- Forum: Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community
- Topic: Detroit Area Bogleheads - Master Thread
- Replies: 38
- Views: 10961
New to the Bogleheads and very interested in attending the next meeting. After 20 plus years living close to MultiLakes, attending many of the public events and knowing several members, I finally joined in December 2016.