Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri May 19, 2017 5:45 pm
- Forum: Personal Consumer Issues
- Topic: Storing a road bike in a plastic shed?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 2267
Just to add another datapoint, I kept my bike in a standard plastic storage shed out behind my house for the 2 or so years that I lived in Washington DC and I found that it kept the bike pretty well-protected form the elements. However early one morning towards the end of my time in DC I heard some ...
- Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:57 pm
- Forum: Personal Finance (Not Investing)
- Topic: How variable is your total income (5 year history)?
- Replies: 30
- Views: 3616
Interesting thread. I had just graduated college in 2011 and started my first job. My progression has been ~3% increases except for promotions. And a big dip in 2016 which I spent living abroad and only working for part of the year. I'm now back in a high COL area and keep about 140% of the baseline...