Here is the link to Bogleheads.org.
Bogleheads.org. is operated by its founders, Alex Frakt and Larry Auton.
- 2001 – On July 27, 2001, Alex Frakt and Larry Auton launch an index and search site designed to more efficiently track the Morningstar Diehards forum. The site, diehards.org., is independent and has no official ties with Morningstar.
- 2007 – The lax moderation and technical obsolescence pervading Morningstar’s forums inspires the start-up of a new phpBB forum on February 19, 2007. A week after its founding, Alex and Larry agree to host and operate the new forum within diehards.org.
- 2008 – At the request of a small group of enterprising forum members, Alex and Larry agree to host a new wiki at diehards.org. The Bogleheads® wiki debuts on May 13, 2008.
- 2008 – On May 31, 2008 Alex and Larry switch default domain names from diehards.org to the more natural bogleheads.org.
- 2011 – The John C. Bogle Center for Financial Literacy trademarks Bogleheads®. The registration date is October 11, 2011.
- 2017 – On February 11, 2017, Larry Auton moves the bogleheads.org. server to Switch.com.
- 2019 – On January 29, 2019, bogleheads.org. adds three non-US forums to the Bogleheads® forum, and welcomes Bogleheads® España as our sister forum in Spain.
- 2020 – On February 4, 2019, bogleheads.org. transferred the domain of the Financial Page blog to its domain, thus making it a part of the bogleheads. org. suite of sites.
I have contemplated many, many times the valuable contribution the purity and strict non-commercial aspects of this forum make to its usefulness. I know of no other site where I can go and receive such unbiased, unfiltered, and non-commercial information. …
I’m not one to be easily impressed, but must say what you two [Alex and Larry] have accomplished is really remarkable. I hope the owners realize how great of a forum/ community they have created for us. Also, how much …
Thank you Alex and Larry for the unselfish contribution of your time and money to provide a website with commercial-free and conflict-of-interest-free “Investing Advice Inspired by Jack Bogle.” It is an honor for me to be associated with such a …