"I am the Professor of Retirement Income at the American College of Financial Services in Bryn Mawr, PA. My Ph.D. is in Economics from Princeton University in 2003, under the guidance of Professors Alan Blinder and Harvey Rosen. As an undergraduate student at the University of Iowa, I studied economics, political science, and history. I completed internships at the U.S. Social Security Administration, the White House, and the U.S. Senate. My main research interests are related to developing methods to better analyze issues related to retirement planning."
Retirement Researcher Blog by Wade Pfau
- Retirement Rules: Rethinking a 4% Withdrawal Rate (17 April 2015)
- Stocks for Retirement (13 April 2015)
- Maximizing the Combined After-Tax Value of IRAs and Roth IRAs (31 March 2015)
- CoRI Index: A Tool to Lock-in Annuity Prices without Annuitizing (25 March 2015)
- Wade Pfau, GRIPS
- Retirement Researcher (Wade Pfau)
- SSRN Working Papers
- Wade Pfau biography, from RePEc
- RePEc (Research Papers in Economics), the largest bibliographic database dedicated to Economics and available freely on the Internet.