"I am the Professor of Retirement Income at the American College of Financial Services in Bryn Mawr, PA. My Ph.D. is in Economics from Princeton University in 2003, under the guidance of Professors Alan Blinder and Harvey Rosen. As an undergraduate student at the University of Iowa, I studied economics, political science, and history. I completed internships at the U.S. Social Security Administration, the White House, and the U.S. Senate. My main research interests are related to developing methods to better analyze issues related to retirement planning."
Retirement Researcher Blog by Wade Pfau
- Deferred Income Annuities with Short Deferral Periods (21 May 2015)
- New Math for Retirees and the 4% Withdrawal Rule (11 May 2015)
- Charitable Giving with Donor Advised Funds (7 May 2015)
- Wade Pfau, GRIPS
- Retirement Researcher (Wade Pfau)
- SSRN Working Papers
- Wade Pfau biography, from RePEc
- RePEc (Research Papers in Economics), the largest bibliographic database dedicated to Economics and available freely on the Internet.