The Finance Buff
The Finance Buff a.k.a. TFB is a pseudonym used by a blogger who writes a blog by the same name at thefinancebuff.com. He has been sharing his thoughts and experience about personal finance with online readers since 2006. Today, more than 50,000 people visit his blog in any month.
TFB joined the Bogleheads Forum in 2007 as its 5th registered user. He is the author of the chapter on defined benefit pension plans in Bogleheads' Guide to Retirement Planning (John Wiley & Sons, 2009). He also regularly contributes to the Bogleheads.org forum and wiki.
TFB holds an MBA degree in Finance. He has a Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) designation from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans and the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania.
- Explore TIPS: A Practical Guide to Investing in Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities ISBN 978-1449975906
- Chapter Five: Defined Benefit Employer Retirement Account in The Bogleheads' Guide to Retirement Planning ISBN 978047045557-9
Any purchases made at Amazon.com will result in a small referral fee for us. It does not cost you anything extra.
- Friday Reading: How Many Bank Accounts? (24 May 2013)
- 401k Plan: From Bundled Fee To Explicit Fee (22 May 2013)
- Stable Value Fund vs Bond Fund vs CDs (20 May 2013)
- Friday Reading: Pluralistic Ignorance (17 May 2013)
- Pay a Fee For Better Value (13 May 2013)
|Embed this text in your forum post:||
Wiki article link: [url=http://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/The_Finance_Buff]The Finance Buff[/url]