Mike Piper: I’m a fairly young fellow (28), married, living in St. Louis. Prior to becoming a full-time personal finance writer, I worked as a financial advisor (for Edward Jones) and as a tax accountant for a large real estate company in Chicago.
I now make a living writing a series of books that’s somewhat akin to Cliffs Notes for personal finance topics.
- Accounting Made Simple: Explained in 100 Pages or Less ISBN 978-0981454221
- Oblivious Investing: Building Wealth by Ignoring the Noise ISBN 978-0981454238
- Taxes Made Simple: Income Taxes Explained in 100 Pages or Less ISBN 978-0981454214
- Surprisingly Simple: Independent Contractor, Sole Proprietor, and LLC Taxes Explained in 100 Pages or Less ISBN 978-0615158433
- Surprisingly Simple: LLC vs. S-Corp vs. C-Corp Explained in 100 Pages or Less ISBN 978-0615158433
- Investing Made Simple: Index Fund Investing and ETF Investing Exlained in 100 Pages or Less ISBN 978-0981454245
- Can I Retire? How Much Money You Need to Retire and How to Manage Your Retirement Savings: Explained in 100 Pages or Less ISBN 978-0981454252
- Social Security Made Simple: Social Security Retirement Benefits and Related Planning Topics Explained in 100 Pages or Less ISBN 978-0981454283
Any purchases made at Amazon.com will result in a small referral fee for us. It does not cost you anything extra.
- Investing Blog Roundup: Bitcoin Mania (6 December 2013)
- Why Do Risk-Adjusted Returns Matter? (2 December 2013)
- Investing Blog Roundup: Happy Thanksgiving (29 November 2013)
- Correcting an Excess Roth IRA Contribution (25 November 2013)
- Investing Blog Roundup: Shopping for Health Insurance (22 November 2013)
- Oblivious Investor blog