Laura F. Dogu is one of the premier posters on the Bogleheads.org forum. She's especially good at drawing out the required information needed to help new investors, no matter how many exchanges are required to finalize things.
Jack Bogle had previously named Taylor Larimore "King of the Bogleheads" and he called Mel Lindauer "The Prince of the Bogleheads". Realizing that the Bogleheads had no "queen", Taylor and Mel decided to crown Laura "Queen of the Bogleheads" at their 2007 reunion in recognition of her many excellent contributions to the success of the forum. Laura was then invited to become a panel member for the Q&A with the Experts session and she's participated as an investment panelist during the Bogleheads reunions for the last three years.
Dogu is a career Foreign Service Officer with the U.S. Department of State.
Along with Jack Bogle, Mel Lindauer and Taylor Larimore, Laura was honored by being selected as one of Money Magazine's everyday heroes in the magazine's March 2012 issue: Champions of the small investor
- Forbes.com profile: Laura Dogu.
- Index Funds — Low fees aren’t the only advantage. (23 May 2013)
- A Simple Way To Build Your Own Annuity (1 March 2013)
- Searching for yield in all the wrong places? (10 February 2013)
- 2012 Year-End Financial Checklist (27 December 2012)
- Paying Down Debt: Often the Best Investment (2 December 2012)
|Embed this text in your forum post:||
Wiki article link: [url=http://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Laura_Dogu]Laura Dogu[/url]