Craig Rowland, (forum moniker craigr) is co-author of the 2012 edition of The Permanent Portfolio: Harry Browne's Long-Term Investment Strategy. In addition to book writing, Mr. Rowland is an administrator of the Permanent Portfolio Discussion Forum, and also blogs at Crawling Road. Craig has been a member of the bogleheads forum since March 2007.
According to the Amazon authors page, "Craig is a software entrepreneur with multiple successful start-ups who sold his previous company to Cisco Systems, Inc. His company produced a real-time network attack response and analysis system. He has also worked for the Chief of Naval Operations - U.S. Pentagon, with a start-up founded by members of the Air Force Information Warfare Squadron (also acquired by Cisco), and finally as an early stage consultant to TippingPoint Technologies which was acquired by 3Com Corporation.
Currently, Craig works with start-ups where he helps turn ideas into new businesses. Craig's experience includes software engineering, network security, marketing, sales, venture capital fund raising and executive management. He uses the ideas presented in his books to meet his own savings and investing goals." 
|"Co-Author Craig Rowland goes over the new book: The Permanent Portfolio: Harry Browne's Long-Term Investment Strategy, published by John Wiley & Sons."|
- Amazon.com: Craig Rowland: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks, Kindle, Biographical sketch.
- Crawling Road
- Permanent Portfolio Discussion Forum - Index
- The Permanent Portfolio: Harry Browne's Long-Term Investment Strategy: Craig Rowland,J.M. Lawson: Amazon.com: Kindle Store, Kindle edition
- Permanent Portfolio, ERE wiki
- Updated Modification of Harry Browne Permanent Portfolio
- Harry Browne Permanent Portfolio Discussion (Cont'd)
- Permanent Portfolio: Congrats craigr and medium tex