Allan Roth, MBA, CPA, CFP® is the founder of Wealth Logic, LLC. He has been working in the investment world with 25 years of corporate finance. He has been finance officers of two multi-billion dollar corporations and consulted with many others while at McKinsey & Company. As part of this work and as a current honorarium finance faculty member of the University of Colorado, Allan has studied financial markets and the behavioral aspects of investing. He notes that large corporations tend to invest their assets in a much more logical, non-emotional manner and believes that those same techniques are just as applicable to individual investors.
Allan is now taking the lessons learned from this wealth of experience and applying it to educating investors who want to maximize their chances for building wealth, whether it be for retirement or other shorter term needs. Allan practices what he preaches and has reaped the financial rewards of “Decades of Dullness!”
Allan's book: How a Second Grader Beats Wall Street: Golden Rules Any Investor Can Learn ISBN 978047037594-5.
- Investing: Why broader is better (18 November 2013)
- Is bond indexing dead? (13 November 2013)
- Revising my critical review of the Lending Club (7 November 2013)
- Where you can stash your cash this fall (6 November 2013)
- The case for precious metals equities (1 November 2013)