Richmond/Central Virginia meeting - March/April 2010?

US Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements.
Topic Author
dave.d

Richmond/Central Virginia meeting - March/April 2010?

Post by dave.d »

I would like to convene a meeting of Richmond/Central Virginia Bogleheads for some Saturday in March or April, probably either late morning or early afternoon. My thought on dates was either to try for March 6, or wait until after the NCAA Tournament is over in April.

Please post here or send me a private message if you would like to attend, with any suggestions on time, date, place or topics for discussion. I will PM people who have previously expressed interest in the Richmond chapter if I don't hear from you in the next few days.

On place, I have scouted some small but attractive meeting rooms with window and whiteboard at the Twin Hickory branch of the Henrico County Public Library. Or is a restaurant better? We could easily move east or south, if that were convenient for more people to attend.

Last time some Tidewater and Triangle types expressed interest in attending, and Steve T. actually came up from Durham. Obviously all are welcome.

THANKS
Dave
prh2s

Post by prh2s »

Any firming of the plans? I wouldn't be able to make it on the 6th, but could perhaps meet in April.

Patrick
Topic Author
dave.d

Post by dave.d »

Patrick --

Leaning toward April 17 or 24. I'll post again closer to the date, and include you on the PM list.

THANKS
Dave
assetman

joining Richmond local group

Post by assetman »

I would be interested in joining your local group now that I am semi-retired. Either Apr 17 or 24 would work.
Topic Author
dave.d

Post by dave.d »

assetman --

Thanks for your post. This was actually from last year and never happened. I'll try again this spring and be sure to include you on my private message list.

Thanks
--Dave
Value-based allocation.