Las Vegas Area Meeting - Saturday, April 2

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements

Las Vegas Area Meeting - Saturday, April 2

Postby nvboglehead » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 am

Seven Southern Nevada Bogleheads have gotten back to me and are interested in meeting on Saturday, April 2nd at 1 pm. The location again is Ping Pong Thai:

http://www.city-data.com/businesses/672365780-ping-pong-thai-restaurant-las-vegas-nv.html

Feel free to PM me for more information.

Dale
Learn from the Bogleheads! Do you want to work for your money or have your money work for you?
nvboglehead

Postby nvboglehead » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:07 pm

Since last fall, we have had a dramatic increase in interest in our local chapter. We used to be a group of 3 or 4. Now we are having attendance of 8 or more.

I have received some topics for discussion from our members. If you are going to meet us at Ping Pong, feel free to PM me and I will send you the list. This will give us all time to come up with some good ideas.

See you next Saturday,

Dale
Local Coordinator
Learn from the Bogleheads! Do you want to work for your money or have your money work for you?
nvboglehead

Next time

Postby mak » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Sorry I didn't see this posting in time. I'd like to attend your next meeting. I live in the NW/Summerlin area. Please keep in touch, PM or post. (I'll subscribe to get replies to this thread.)
mak

Return to Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community