Las Vegas Meeting in New Year

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements

Las Vegas Meeting in New Year

Postby nvboglehead » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:43 pm

Hello Southern Nevada Bogleheads,

We would like to have another Bogleheads' luncheon again on a Saturday in the New Year. If you are interested, please let me know by posting here or PMing me. Are any of these three Saturdays good for you: 1/29, 2/5 or 2/19? We would be meeting again in Henderson at 1pm for lunch.

Thanks and happy New Year!

Dale
Learn from the Bogleheads! Do you want to work for your money or have your money work for you?
nvboglehead

February 5, 2011 at 1pm

Postby nvboglehead » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Six local Bogleheads got back to me on our next meeting. Saturday, February 5th at 1pm was the date that works for all of us. The group decided to meet again at the Ping Pong Thai restaurant. (Hey, this group likes a bargain!) Here is a link for the location:

http://www.city-data.com/businesses/672365780-ping-pong-thai-restaurant-las-vegas-nv.html

If anyone else would like to join us, please post here or PM me so that we will have a place ready for you at the table.

Dale
Learn from the Bogleheads! Do you want to work for your money or have your money work for you?
nvboglehead

Postby Coffee » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Count me "in"!!

- Adam.
Coffee

Postby Art Cunningham » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 am

Hi Dale - I intend to be there.
Art Cunningham

Return to Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community