Bogleheads X?

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements

Bogleheads X?

Postby amber waters » Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:50 pm

As I sit inside, socked in by a MN blizzard, I'm thinking of happier and warmer times. Along those lines, I was curious if anyone has the dates and location of BH X. I did a quick search and didn't see much on it...perhaps everyone is still recovering from BH IX? Thanks in advance!

AW
amber waters

Re: Bogleheads X?

Postby Taylor Larimore » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:00 pm

amber waters wrote:As I sit inside, socked in by a MN blizzard, I'm thinking of happier and warmer times. Along those lines, I was curious if anyone has the dates and location of BH X. I did a quick search and didn't see much on it...perhaps everyone is still recovering from BH IX? Thanks in advance!

AW

Hi amber waters:

Boglehead 10 reunion will be in the vicinity of Washington, DC. The date has not yet been set but probably in the autumn of 2011.
"Simplicity is the master key to financial success." -- Jack Bogle
Taylor Larimore
Advisory Board

Postby amber waters » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Awesome. Thanks for the quick reply Taylor! Looking forward to it!

AW
amber waters

Postby camper » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:10 pm

If it makes you feel better I just came in from finishing up some wood work on a headboard I am making for my son. It was around 75 degrees out.
"I emphasize three main principles: first, to not be too greedy; second, to diversify as widely as possible; and third, to always be wary of the investment industry." William J. Bernstein
camper

Postby norookie » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:15 pm

camper wrote:If it makes you feel better I just came in from finishing up some wood work on a headboard I am making for my son. It was around 75 degrees out.
:wink: RRRrrrrrrrrr :wink: j/k Like your avatar btw reminds me of AZs vastness. Sorry, back OT. :oops:
" Wealth usually leads to excess " Cicero 55 b.c
norookie

Return to Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community