Thank you all.

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements
protagonist

Thank you all.

Postby protagonist » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:31 pm

I noticed that, whereas a couple of years ago when I joined this forum I mostly posted requesting investment advice, I rarely do that anymore.

Now most of my posts are about peripheral matters, like what wifi antenna I should buy.

The reason is because of all the excellent and thoughtful advice and feedback I received from you , collectively. My investments are now on track and with good footing- I may not make money in the long run, but at least now I feel confident that I know what I am doing.

I have to give you Bogleheads credit for that.

And I owe you a big thank you.

larryswedroe

Re: Thank you all.

Postby larryswedroe » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:39 pm

That's why I say passive investing is the winner's game not only in investing but in the far more important game of life as well!!!

LadyGeek
Site Admin

Postby LadyGeek » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:05 pm

This thread is now in the Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community forum (Bogleheads).

We put a lot of time and effort to help members in the best way possible. It's good to know that the work is appreciated. :beer
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.

William4u

Postby William4u » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:20 pm

protagonist wrote:I noticed that, whereas a couple of years ago when I joined this forum I mostly posted requesting investment advice, I rarely do that anymore.

Now most of my posts are about peripheral matters, like what wifi antenna I should buy.

The reason is because of all the excellent and thoughtful advice and feedback I received from you , collectively. My investments are now on track and with good footing- I may not make money in the long run, but at least now I feel confident that I know what I am doing.

I have to give you Bogleheads credit for that.

And I owe you a big thank you.

I feel exactly the same way. I have learned so much here.

Return to “Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community”