Thank you all.

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements

Thank you all.

Postby protagonist » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:31 pm

I noticed that, whereas a couple of years ago when I joined this forum I mostly posted requesting investment advice, I rarely do that anymore.

Now most of my posts are about peripheral matters, like what wifi antenna I should buy.

The reason is because of all the excellent and thoughtful advice and feedback I received from you , collectively. My investments are now on track and with good footing- I may not make money in the long run, but at least now I feel confident that I know what I am doing.

I have to give you Bogleheads credit for that.

And I owe you a big thank you.
protagonist

Re: Thank you all.

Postby larryswedroe » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

That's why I say passive investing is the winner's game not only in investing but in the far more important game of life as well!!!
larryswedroe

Postby LadyGeek » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:05 pm

This thread is now in the Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community forum (Bogleheads).

We put a lot of time and effort to help members in the best way possible. It's good to know that the work is appreciated. :beer
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Postby William4u » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:20 pm

protagonist wrote:I noticed that, whereas a couple of years ago when I joined this forum I mostly posted requesting investment advice, I rarely do that anymore.

Now most of my posts are about peripheral matters, like what wifi antenna I should buy.

The reason is because of all the excellent and thoughtful advice and feedback I received from you , collectively. My investments are now on track and with good footing- I may not make money in the long run, but at least now I feel confident that I know what I am doing.

I have to give you Bogleheads credit for that.

And I owe you a big thank you.

I feel exactly the same way. I have learned so much here.
William4u

Return to Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community