Thanks and Happy New Year !

Local Chapters, Wiki, and general Bogleheads community discussion, news, events, and announcements

Thanks and Happy New Year !

Postby Bustoff » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:28 pm

I ask a lot of questions on this forum and always receive thoughtful and incredibly insightful replies. I am humbled by your collective genius.

One thing I've noticed about members of this forum is that you also take the time to explain things in an understandable fashion when you see someone struggling,
(my ADHD self included).

I just wanted to sincerely thank everyone here who has contributed their time and energy to help.

Happy New Year !
“There are two times in a man's life when he should not speculate: when he can't afford it, and when he can.” | ― Mark Twain
Bustoff

Re: Thanks and Happy New Year !

Postby ChrisAZ » Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:58 pm

I'd like to echo these sentiments. I've received more valuable financial and career guidance on this forum than anywhere else I've looked.
ChrisAZ

Postby fickle » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:38 pm

My boglehead is bobbing in agreement.
fickle

Postby newtojc » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:58 pm

I agree 100%. This site and the answers/discussions/wiki/book recommendations are wonderful learning tools for a relatively new investor.
newtojc

Postby pcsrini » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Completely agree - huge thanks to all the regular contributors and their keen insights !! Happy new year !!
pcsrini

Postby nodenuff2 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:13 pm

The collective wisdom of the many on this board reward the less knowledgable here by continuing to enlighten us . Thank each of you but especially Taylor and Mel who give of themselves so freely. May God bless you this year.
"Good bless America land that I love..."
nodenuff2

Postby LadyGeek » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:20 pm

This thread is now in the Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community forum (Bogleheads).

We appreciate the feedback.
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
LadyGeek
Site Admin

Postby CrowTRobot » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 pm

[Insert all previous comments here]

I recommend this site to everyone I know. Thanks to everyone for everything and.....

Happy New Year!!!
CrowTRobot

Return to Local Chapters and Bogleheads Community