American Express Blue Credit Card

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills

American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby Grandpaboys » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Getting ready to sign up for this card. Rewards are 3% Groceries, 2% gas, 1% everything else. This beats my Chase Freedom Card. Does this start on the first dollar spent? Who has this Card and what is your advise on getting it?
Good Day | GP
User avatar
Grandpaboys
 
Posts: 824
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Location: Texas

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby eclipsis » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Depending on your spending habits, you can also consider the "preferred" version of the card which gives 6% back on groceries, 3% on gas/department, and 1% on everything else. It does have a $75 annual fee, but should be able to find $150 sign up bonus.

I have the preferred and rewards start with first dollar spent. You can get cash back in $25 increments as well as redeem for gift cards and other things. It should also give you 0% interest for the first 12 months.
eclipsis
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 1 Sep 2011
Location: Ohio

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby jerkstore » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 pm

I had AMEX Blue for 10 yrs, then changed to AMEX Blue Preferred. The Preferred card gets me more back after paying for the $75 annual fee. Yes first dollar.
jerkstore
 
Posts: 19
Joined: 8 Mar 2011

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby bigred77 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 pm

I have the AMEX Blue Cash Preffered card (it does have a $75 yearly fee) which has 6% Groceries, 3% gas, 1% everything else. We use it for ALL grocery trips and gas fill-ups; then pay it off at the end of the month.

If your willing to use the card for each and every grocery/gas purchase, I think it makes sense to go with the preferred card even with the $75 annual fee. Even if you don't consider the extra 1% cash back for gas fillups, the extra 3% cashback on groceries pays for the annual fee if you average $50 a week or more on groceries alone ($50 X .03 X 52 = 78). I have the card for less than a year and we've received close to $500 cashback already.

I'm really surprised more families with kids and big food bills don't utilize this card more.
bigred77
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 11 Jun 2011

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby tj » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:12 pm

It should also give you 0% interest for the first 12 months.


Now this I might be interested in.....
tj
 
Posts: 812
Joined: 24 Dec 2009

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby Sidney » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Can you convert an AMEX green card to a blue one? Or do you have to apply for an entirely new card?
I always wanted to be a procrastinator.
Sidney
 
Posts: 5502
Joined: 8 Mar 2007

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby SamGamgee » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Just the other day I signed up to upgrade our Blue Cash cards to the Preferred version after running the numbers. We're waiting for our new cards to arrive in the mail.
User avatar
SamGamgee
 
Posts: 586
Joined: 7 Nov 2007

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby Tom_T » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:57 pm

For us, the Preferred Card makes up for the annual fee many, many times over. In fact, I am nervously awaiting the day when Amex decides that this card is too generous.
Tom_T
 
Posts: 1314
Joined: 29 Aug 2007

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby SuaSponte » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:21 pm

Does the preferred card give you 6% on groceries bought at Costco? I'm not sure we do enough non-Costco grocery shopping to justify the $75 fee. Come to think of it, a good chunk of our non-Costco grocery shopping is done at Walmart which may not qualify either.

Thanks for the info
SuaSponte
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 9 Feb 2012

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby tj » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:30 pm

SuaSponte wrote:Does the preferred card give you 6% on groceries bought at Costco? I'm not sure we do enough non-Costco grocery shopping to justify the $75 fee. Come to think of it, a good chunk of our non-Costco grocery shopping is done at Walmart which may not qualify either.

Thanks for the info


I would be shocked if it was.
tj
 
Posts: 812
Joined: 24 Dec 2009

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby SteelyEyed » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:40 pm

tj wrote:
SuaSponte wrote:Does the preferred card give you 6% on groceries bought at Costco? I'm not sure we do enough non-Costco grocery shopping to justify the $75 fee. Come to think of it, a good chunk of our non-Costco grocery shopping is done at Walmart which may not qualify either.

Thanks for the info


I would be shocked if it was.


I don't know about CostCo, but Sam's does not take AmEx. WalMart does. My local, small-name chain grocery also does not take AmEx.
User avatar
SteelyEyed
 
Posts: 200
Joined: 14 Jun 2009

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby DSchrute » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 pm

If I move from Blue Cash to the preferred version, will I be able to keep my account number?
DSchrute
 
Posts: 49
Joined: 13 Jan 2011

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby interplanetjanet » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 pm

DSchrute wrote:If I move from Blue Cash to the preferred version, will I be able to keep my account number?

No idea. Do be aware that you will not be able to upgrade to the Preferred version if you have had the Blue Cash for less than a year - this is due to the CARD Act.

-janet
User avatar
interplanetjanet
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: 24 Jan 2011
Location: the wilds of central California

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby madbrain » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:13 pm

SteelyEyed wrote:I don't know about CostCo, but Sam's does not take AmEx. WalMart does. My local, small-name chain grocery also does not take AmEx.


The other thing to consider is that even if you buy "groceries" at Sam's or Wal-Mart, your issuer might not consider them a grocery store.
You have no way to tell at the time of the purchase. Actually, even when you get your statement, you will usually just get a total of the points/dollars.
But you may not get a breakdown for each transaction. So you may not be getting the points you think you are getting.
This is one reason I don't like those cards that have offer specific to certain categories. Especially the rotating categories. The ones with flat rewards like the 2 Fidelity cards are much simpler and you can easily verify you are getting what was promised.
madbrain
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: 9 Jun 2011
Location: San Jose, California

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby G-Force » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:10 pm

DSchrute wrote:If I move from Blue Cash to the preferred version, will I be able to keep my account number?

Yes, I kept the same number when I converted my card, but the 4 digit security code changed.
User avatar
G-Force
 
Posts: 126
Joined: 20 Sep 2009
Location: Gainesville, Florida, USA

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby eclipsis » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm fairly sure Costco is categorized as a superstore and only earns 1% with Amex. However, their statements do a good job showing the reward dollars earned. Under each transaction, it shows the categorization (i.e. grocery, fuel, drug store, etc.) so its easy to see if its being counted as grocery or something else. Also, the statement includes a "Rewards Summary" that shows beginning rewards balance, dollars earned, and dollars redeemed. Below this it breaks down dollars earned into the 4 major categories - grocery, gas, department store, everywhere else.

So if you aren't sure how a store will be categorized, you can try calling them or just make a purchase at the store and wait for the statement to come out to see how it is categorized.
eclipsis
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 1 Sep 2011
Location: Ohio

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby interplanetjanet » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:56 pm

madbrain wrote:Actually, even when you get your statement, you will usually just get a total of the points/dollars.
But you may not get a breakdown for each transaction. So you may not be getting the points you think you are getting.

Amex has always given a breakdown of every transaction since I've started carrying mine. It's helpful, I don't think I would want a card that didn't.

This is one reason I don't like those cards that have offer specific to certain categories. Especially the rotating categories. The ones with flat rewards like the 2 Fidelity cards are much simpler and you can easily verify you are getting what was promised.

I don't like most of them as well (can't stand the rotating categories) but 6% on a major spending category for families is a little difficult to pass up. I shop heavily at Costco but even so, I expect my Blue Cash Preferred to net me around $400-500/yr on average from other spending. For that kind of money, I'll deal with the minor hassle of remembering which places count as grocery stores - a surprising find was Cost Plus World Market. 6% off helped when buying a new couch (along with a 10% "new member" first purchase discount).

-janet
User avatar
interplanetjanet
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: 24 Jan 2011
Location: the wilds of central California

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby stan_the_man » Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:13 am

eclipsis wrote:I'm fairly sure Costco is categorized as a superstore and only earns 1% with Amex. However, their statements do a good job showing the reward dollars earned. Under each transaction, it shows the categorization (i.e. grocery, fuel, drug store, etc.) so its easy to see if its being counted as grocery or something else. Also, the statement includes a "Rewards Summary" that shows beginning rewards balance, dollars earned, and dollars redeemed. Below this it breaks down dollars earned into the 4 major categories - grocery, gas, department store, everywhere else.

So if you aren't sure how a store will be categorized, you can try calling them or just make a purchase at the store and wait for the statement to come out to see how it is categorized.


Sam's Club, BJ's, Costco, Wal-Mart and Target are all going to be classified as "warehouse" or "discount" stores -- which only get 1% cash back. Though some people, on either Fat Wallet or MyFico, said they received 6% cash back at Wal-Mart Supercenters.
stan_the_man
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 22 Feb 2012

I think Chase Freedom is better

Postby Wading Ashore » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Grandpaboys wrote:Getting ready to sign up for this card. Rewards are 3% Groceries, 2% gas, 1% everything else. This beats my Chase Freedom Card.


Chase Freedom has been offering 5% on gas (and Amazon) this quarter, and will offer 5% on groceries next quarter. Not sure Blue beats this.
Jack shall have Jill, nought shall go ill, the man shall have his mare again, and all will be well.
User avatar
Wading Ashore
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Feb 2008

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby Grandpaboys » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:46 pm

The 5% on gas from Chase ends in March, then I will use Amex. rest of the year. Don't recall Chase doing anything on groceries. Having only 5% from Chase on selected items each quarter has really lowered my Cash back from them. Expect that to pick up with the use of Amex.
Good Day | GP
User avatar
Grandpaboys
 
Posts: 824
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Location: Texas

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby madbrain » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Grandpaboys wrote:The 5% on gas from Chase ends in March, then I will use Amex. rest of the year. Don't recall Chase doing anything on groceries. Having only 5% from Chase on selected items each quarter has really lowered my Cash back from them. Expect that to pick up with the use of Amex.


Spreading yourself between too many cards is not a great idea. Most cards have a minimum before you actually get the cashback. If you charge a little to 4 different cards, you might have to wait a very long time before you actually get it. By that time the rewards program may have changed and be much less favorable. There is also the issue of keeping track of which card to use when. I find that 3 cards is about my limit. 2 is best : 1 Amex, 1 VISA. I use both Fidelity cards at this time.
madbrain
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: 9 Jun 2011
Location: San Jose, California

5% Cashback Categories with Chase Freedom

Postby Wading Ashore » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm

Grandpaboys wrote:The 5% on gas from Chase ends in March, then I will use Amex. rest of the year. Don't recall Chase doing anything on groceries.


The 2012 calendar is on their website. Second quarter is 5% for groceries and movies, third quarter is 5% for gas and restaurants.
Jack shall have Jill, nought shall go ill, the man shall have his mare again, and all will be well.
User avatar
Wading Ashore
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Feb 2008

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby Grandpaboys » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:16 pm

I will have only two cards Amex. and Chase. Will use them where Cash Reward is best. That should not be a problem.
Good Day | GP
User avatar
Grandpaboys
 
Posts: 824
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Location: Texas

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby Mudpuppy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:18 am

madbrain wrote:
Grandpaboys wrote:The 5% on gas from Chase ends in March, then I will use Amex. rest of the year. Don't recall Chase doing anything on groceries. Having only 5% from Chase on selected items each quarter has really lowered my Cash back from them. Expect that to pick up with the use of Amex.


Spreading yourself between too many cards is not a great idea. Most cards have a minimum before you actually get the cashback. If you charge a little to 4 different cards, you might have to wait a very long time before you actually get it. By that time the rewards program may have changed and be much less favorable.

Neither the new AmEx Blue Cash options (Everyday and Preferred) nor the Chase Freedom have a minimum purchase amount before you start accumulating cash back money or points. The original Blue Cash did, but this was removed for the Everyday and Preferred last year.

Edit: There are other cards that also do not have varying rewards based on amount spent, but most of the thread focused on Chase Freedom vs the new AmEx Blue Cash options
Mudpuppy
 
Posts: 2390
Joined: 27 Aug 2011
Location: Sunny California

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby madbrain » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:34 am

Mudpuppy wrote:Spreading yourself between too many cards is not a great idea. Most cards have a minimum before you actually get the cashback. If you charge a little to 4 different cards, you might have to wait a very long time before you actually get it. By that time the rewards program may have changed and be much less favorable.

Neither the new AmEx Blue Cash options (Everyday and Preferred) nor the Chase Freedom have a minimum purchase amount before you start accumulating cash back money or points. The original Blue Cash did, but this was removed for the Everyday and Preferred last year.

Edit: There are other cards that also do not have varying rewards based on amount spent, but most of the thread focused on Chase Freedom vs the new AmEx Blue Cash options[/quote]

I wasn't talking about minimum to accumulate rewards, but minimum to receive them. It usually takes a specified minimum of rewards points before you can redeem for cash.
The only card I know that doesn't do this is the Amex Costco card, which sends the rewards coupon annually.
madbrain
 
Posts: 2091
Joined: 9 Jun 2011
Location: San Jose, California

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby nick22 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 am

maybe I will try this. I have the Chase card, but the annoying feature is the shifting rewards per quarter, rewards that you have to "activate" each quarter. So there is clearly the chance for human error, not re-activating the reward system.
Nick22
User avatar
nick22
 
Posts: 859
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Location: Ohio

Activating Chase Freedom Card

Postby Wading Ashore » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 am

Don't remember how I set this up, but they send me an email for every new activation. Then it's just clicking the link.
Jack shall have Jill, nought shall go ill, the man shall have his mare again, and all will be well.
User avatar
Wading Ashore
 
Posts: 135
Joined: 23 Feb 2008

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby RyeWhiskey » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:45 pm

I recently applied for and received my AMEX Blue Everyday card. I think the question of whether or not to go for the Preferred card depends on how much you spend each month on groceries/gas. Here's an interesting review of the card which outlines this point (about 3/4ths down the page is the chart). The point being that if you (like me) don't spend that much each month on gas/groceries, the regular card is best. But if you (like many people with a family) spend quite a bit each month then you will more than make up for the fee.

Overall I like the card a lot and am quite happy with it as my main card (I have a VISA from my local credit union as my reserve).
User avatar
RyeWhiskey
 
Posts: 363
Joined: 12 Jan 2012

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby eclipsis » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:55 pm

bigred77 wrote:If your willing to use the card for each and every grocery/gas purchase, I think it makes sense to go with the preferred card even with the $75 annual fee. Even if you don't consider the extra 1% cash back for gas fillups, the extra 3% cashback on groceries pays for the annual fee if you average $50 a week or more on groceries alone ($50 X .03 X 52 = 78).


I think this right here sums it up. If you are spending $50 or more ($200 a month) at grocery stores, you will come out ahead with the annual fee of $75. Depending on your gas spending, the extra 1% may reduce it even further. Also, you can currently purchase gift cards at say Kroger or Giant Eagle for other stores while doing your grocery shopping and they also earn you the 6% cash back. Technically you shouldn't (cash equivalents are excluded in their terms of service) and maybe its not ethical, but it currently works.
eclipsis
 
Posts: 96
Joined: 1 Sep 2011
Location: Ohio

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby interplanetjanet » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:03 pm

eclipsis wrote:
bigred77 wrote:If your willing to use the card for each and every grocery/gas purchase, I think it makes sense to go with the preferred card even with the $75 annual fee. Even if you don't consider the extra 1% cash back for gas fillups, the extra 3% cashback on groceries pays for the annual fee if you average $50 a week or more on groceries alone ($50 X .03 X 52 = 78).


I think this right here sums it up. If you are spending $50 or more ($200 a month) at grocery stores, you will come out ahead with the annual fee of $75. Depending on your gas spending, the extra 1% may reduce it even further. Also, you can currently purchase gift cards at say Kroger or Giant Eagle for other stores while doing your grocery shopping and they also earn you the 6% cash back. Technically you shouldn't (cash equivalents are excluded in their terms of service) and maybe its not ethical, but it currently works.

Also, some stores I didn't expect to be categorized as grocery stores are - the biggest example that jumped out at me was Cost Plus World Market.

-janet
User avatar
interplanetjanet
 
Posts: 2149
Joined: 24 Jan 2011
Location: the wilds of central California

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby exzacklyright » Wed May 01, 2013 1:58 pm

So the cutoff line is $208 dollars a month correct? I if spend below that the "Everyday" is better? I'm single so I only spend about $100 every 2-3 weeks.

Also does this card work at costco?
exzacklyright
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 May 2011

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby lwfitzge » Wed May 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Tom_T wrote:For us, the Preferred Card makes up for the annual fee many, many times over. In fact, I am nervously awaiting the day when Amex decides that this card is too generous.


+1, I've paid $75 and so far have $890 in cash back in 2012-2013. It was even better before they capped 6% groceries at $6k spending and then 1% thereafter.
lwfitzge
 
Posts: 311
Joined: 12 Jun 2011

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby tfb » Wed May 01, 2013 11:53 pm

exzacklyright wrote:Also does this card work at costco?

Yes it works at Costco. Only 1% rewards though.
Harry Sit, taking a break from the forums.
User avatar
tfb
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: 19 Feb 2007

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby archbish99 » Thu May 02, 2013 12:02 am

You should also compare to PenFed's Platinum Rewards card -- 5% gas, 3% groceries, 1% everything else. No annual fee.
I'm not a financial advisor, I just play one on the Internet.
User avatar
archbish99
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: 10 Jun 2011

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby bayview » Thu May 02, 2013 12:04 am

tfb wrote:
exzacklyright wrote:Also does this card work at costco?

Yes it works at Costco. Only 1% rewards though.

Just like the Amex Costco card, sadly.

I have the BCP card ($75 fee), and I more than make up the fee every year, generally by April.

For the "groceries" category, it includes absolutely everything that you buy at a grocery store --food, but also kitty litter, motor oil, bourbon, lawn chairs, whatever else they have going on. So it's categorized by the type of store, not by the purchase.
bayview
Moderator
 
Posts: 536
Joined: 2 Aug 2012

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby bayview » Thu May 02, 2013 12:06 am

archbish99 wrote:You should also compare to PenFed's Platinum Rewards card -- 5% gas, 3% groceries, 1% everything else. No annual fee.

Unfortunately, that's long since gone. It's now 5% gas, 0.25% everything else. It's been this way for quite a while now.

It's my gas card, but that's all.
bayview
Moderator
 
Posts: 536
Joined: 2 Aug 2012

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby tfb » Thu May 02, 2013 12:10 am

bayview wrote:
archbish99 wrote:You should also compare to PenFed's Platinum Rewards card -- 5% gas, 3% groceries, 1% everything else. No annual fee.

Unfortunately, that's long since gone. It's now 5% gas, 0.25% everything else. It's been this way for quite a while now.

It's my gas card, but that's all.

There are two similarly named PenFed card: PRC and PCR. One has Cash in it; the other does not.
Harry Sit, taking a break from the forums.
User avatar
tfb
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: 19 Feb 2007

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby archbish99 » Thu May 02, 2013 1:35 am

bayview wrote:
archbish99 wrote:You should also compare to PenFed's Platinum Rewards card -- 5% gas, 3% groceries, 1% everything else. No annual fee.

Unfortunately, that's long since gone. It's now 5% gas, 0.25% everything else. It's been this way for quite a while now.

It's my gas card, but that's all.

Really? It still shows 5/3/1 at PenFed's site.... What am I missing here?

(Clearly, I don't have this card, though we've talked about it -- my wife opposes getting an additional card and additional bill per month for a net benefit of only $70/year over our current cards.)
I'm not a financial advisor, I just play one on the Internet.
User avatar
archbish99
 
Posts: 1154
Joined: 10 Jun 2011

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby TheOscarGuy » Thu May 02, 2013 7:35 am

Tom_T wrote:For us, the Preferred Card makes up for the annual fee many, many times over. In fact, I am nervously awaiting the day when Amex decides that this card is too generous.


Same here. I think 6% is pretty generous too, and I am dreading that amex will decide its not making them much money by giving away such a hefty cash back. As it is they cap you at 6K per year for groceries.
TheOscarGuy
 
Posts: 169
Joined: 6 Oct 2012

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby bayview » Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 am

archbish99 wrote:
bayview wrote:
archbish99 wrote:You should also compare to PenFed's Platinum Rewards card -- 5% gas, 3% groceries, 1% everything else. No annual fee.

Unfortunately, that's long since gone. It's now 5% gas, 0.25% everything else. It's been this way for quite a while now.

It's my gas card, but that's all.

Really? It still shows 5/3/1 at PenFed's site.... What am I missing here?

(Clearly, I don't have this card, though we've talked about it -- my wife opposes getting an additional card and additional bill per month for a net benefit of only $70/year over our current cards.)

tfb is correct --I had forgotten that there's a points version of the card, and 5/3/1 is that one's rewards structure. Mine is the original cash version, which used to be wonderful.

I do still like getting the 5% cash rebate taken directly off the monthly statement, instead of some of the hassles you go through with others.
bayview
Moderator
 
Posts: 536
Joined: 2 Aug 2012

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby jimmyrules712 » Thu May 02, 2013 9:31 am

I buy most of my groceries at Wal-Mart and AMEX doesn't consider that a grocery store, so instead of this card I use the PenFed Visa that gives 5% cashback on gas, 3% groceries, and 1% everything else. This card does categorize my Wal-Mart purchases as groceries.
jimmyrules712
 
Posts: 278
Joined: 7 Jan 2011

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby Jim85 » Thu May 02, 2013 4:52 pm

I have the old AMEX Blue Cash card having turned down the offer to go to Preferred. I guess I'm grandfathered in with the old benefit (at least for now). There's 0 Annual fee, after spending $6500, it's 5% gas, 5% Grocery, 5% drugstores and 1% everything else. We put everything possible on this card and get to the $6500 in a hurry. It's great but probably wont last forever. I did the math and the preferred was close but not as good for us. Mostly be because of the categories changing that earn the highest %.
User avatar
Jim85
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 11 Dec 2012

Re: American Express Blue Credit Card

Postby katsmeow » Fri May 03, 2013 1:55 am

I had the grandfather Blue Cash card but after analyzing the numbers switched to the preferred a few months ago. The only negative is somewhere around the end of summer we will max out on the 6% for groceries. Still, it is a great card and I use it any time I can.
katsmeow
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 25 Nov 2009


Return to Personal Finance (Not Investing)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ajcp, assumer, cathyr, Google [Bot], jghassell, kenyan, leafy, neurosphere, orlandoman, SenatorSquires, vtjon, Wannabe and 66 guests