Wall Street Week is Back

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills.
Topic Author
nedsaid

Wall Street Week is Back

Post by nedsaid »

A tip of the hat to Cullen Roche and his blog "Pragmatic Capitalism." He posted an article about the return of Wall Street Week. The rights to the show were purchased by Anthony Scaramucci. The set where the show is produced is now located at Times Square in New York City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvHv1a10Co0

The first show wasn't bad!! I still miss Lou though.
A fool and his money are good for business.
tludwig23

Re: Wall Street Week is Back

Post by tludwig23 »

I prefer Shark Week.
That's what I do: I drink, and I know things. --Tyrion Lannister
celia

Post by celia »

We also used to watch Louis Rukeyser every Friday night as a family. Even our kids got a kick out him, and I suspect some of it rubbed off on them as they started saving with the first job they each had.

However, I followed the link and got sick after a few minutes of watching the camera roll around the room continuously, the speaker wave his hands non-stop, and the distracting city lights in the background kept changing. Where's the producer when you need one?
A dollar in Roth is worth more than a dollar in a taxable account. A dollar in taxable is worth more than a dollar in a tax-deferred account.
letsgobobby

Post by letsgobobby »

nedsaid wrote:A tip of the hat to Cullen Roche and his blog "Pragmatic Capitalism." He posted an article about the return of Wall Street Week. The rights to the show were purchased by Anthony Scaramucci. The set where the show is produced is now located at Times Square in New York City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvHv1a10Co0

The first show wasn't bad!! I still miss Lou though.
Nasdaq hits all time high and Wall Street Week returns from the dead... in the same week.

Sign of a top?
nisiprius
Advisory Board
Location: The terrestrial, globular, planetary hunk of matter, flattened at the poles, is my abode.--O. Henry

Post by nisiprius »

"Street," with a letter S? Don't you mean...

Wall $treet Week?
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness; Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.