BenefitWallet Investment Options? HSA

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills.
Topic Author
steve r

BenefitWallet Investment Options? HSA

Post by steve r »

Anyone know the investment options at BenefitWallet for HSA? How good they are, etc?

Also, is it a good option for savings if maxed out other taxed deferred space?
"Owning the stock market over the long term is a winner's game. Attempting to beat the market is a loser's game. ..Don't look for the needle in the haystack. Just buy the haystack." Jack Bogle
tfb

Re: BenefitWallet Investment Options? HSA

Post by tfb »

steve r wrote:Anyone know the investment options at BenefitWallet for HSA? How good they are, etc?
They have them on their website: https://mybenefitwallet.com/solution-hs ... ments.html
Harry Sit has left the forums.
Topic Author
steve r

Post by steve r »

Thanks.
I saw that page, but missed the pdf link (on the right for other readers). Two Vanguard fund is all I really need. Other funds probably on the expensive side. I will cross that bridge when I come to it.
"Owning the stock market over the long term is a winner's game. Attempting to beat the market is a loser's game. ..Don't look for the needle in the haystack. Just buy the haystack." Jack Bogle
Spirit Rider

Post by Spirit Rider »

For me, It costs $2.90/month for access.

With the exception of the two Vanguard index funds, most have an expense ratio close to or greater than 1%.