Cole taylor

Non-investing personal finance issues including insurance, credit, real estate, taxes, employment and legal issues such as trusts and wills.
Topic Author
UpstateNY86

Cole taylor

Post by UpstateNY86 »

Anybody familiar with this company mortage wise ? They are offering me 4.625 with a 500$ credit . It seems like they are juicing me pretty good . I went through a more official bank first but got turned down due to switching fields .
claver

Re: Cole taylor

Post by claver »

UpstateNY86 wrote:Anybody familiar with this company mortage wise ? They are offering me 4.625 with a 500$ credit . It seems like they are juicing me pretty good . I went through a more official bank first but got turned down due to switching fields .
I refinanced with them about a year or so ago. They have been fine. The deal I got with them was excellent, but my credit rating was very high. Overall. they have been totally straight-up in my experience of them. If they are offering you the best deal you can get, I would be comfortable going with them.
midareff

Re: Cole taylor

Post by midareff »

You need PenFed..... www.penfed.org .. It is the Pentagon's Federal Credit Union. You join by opening a $5 savings account and donating $15 to a friends of the military organization, which you can do online with a credit card. Today's 30 year fixed is 4.25% with 0 points.