The etiology of the name, the Munchkin Man

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Uninvested

The etiology of the name, the Munchkin Man

Post by Uninvested »

Having only been here a few months, I get pleasure out of seeing the name, The Munchkin Man, plus how he writes. But I don't know why the name is used... The first time I hated it but now love it. How did the Munchkin Man select this name, why and when? :D :?:
Grt2bOutdoors

Post by Grt2bOutdoors »

Perhaps he was inspired by the little Munchkins of Dunkin Donuts fame?
rylemdr

Post by rylemdr »

Ahh, the Munchkin man.. A rare and elusive beast. He reels you in with his annoying posting style, forcing you to read more and more into his ramblings.

You try to stop, but you can't. Your eyes are glued. Nothing else seems to matter anymore except this odd wall of text. The irritation you feel starts to fade. All that rage pent up inside you explodes like a thousand fireworks on the fourth of July.

A peaceful, flowing, wave of calm then washes your soul. You feel revived, relieved, unburdened. Like the weight of the world had just been lifted from your shoulders.

You realize that the Munchkin Man isn't so bad after all. You realize that he too, is only human, trying to fit in like the rest of us.

The more you read his ramblings, the more you want him. The more you need him. The initial feeling of revolt and disgust has quickly transformed into an intense desire.

Like a drug-addict on crack cocaine, you know you have fallen for his trap. You want to expel these urges you feel inside, but you know you never can. You wish the Munchkin Man would just fade back into the deep chasm of happiness and joy from whence he came.

You cry, plead, and grovel for his mercy. You beg him to set you free from his inescapable grasp. At the last moment, when you are at the brink of despair, and tears would no longer flow from your eyes, you hear a soft whisper. Inaudible, at first, but the message becomes clearer.

The Munchkin Man has heard your prayers. He has decided to set you free to live your life once again. You rejoice in your new-found freedom, celebrating the end of your seemingly long captivity.

You call out to him to thank him for his kindness, but you realize he is no longer there. All you hear is the soft blowing of the wind. A single drop of tear rolls down your cheek, and a smile slowly forms on your face. Was it all a dream? Did that life changing event really happen? It all felt surreal.

You quietly ponder the revelation and the events that had transpired, consuming your everyday thoughts. Days have passed, weeks. You scour the forums for a sign he might return. Hours felt like years, days felt like decades, and weeks felt like millennia, yet still no sign of the Munchkin Man.

As you come home from work one day, running to your computer while spilling your morning coffee on the table to check for his appearance. You didn't care that you spilled your morning brew, or that your shoes are muddy and you made a mess in your house, or that you got chewed out by your horrible boss at work for daydreaming too much. All you want is a sign. A sign he's come back.

Then, you see it. A new post by the Munchkin Man. Could it be really him? In this day and age, of all the many posers, could this really be the Munchkin Man?

You click on the post, and lo and behold, he has returned at last! You sit down on your chair and indulge on his latest ramblings, gobbling it all up like a hungry baby hippo.

Then, the cycle happens all over again. :)
Ted Valentine

Post by Ted Valentine »

Someone posted here once that he is long standing member of the Lollipop Guild.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhjRUKCKIG4
Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.
CV

Munchkin Man

Post by CV »

In the movie Jaws, at one point Chief Brody's little boy is singing a song, and I believe he was singing "Do you know The Munchkin Man?"
frugalhen

Post by frugalhen »

now that is funny! When I see his threads and his speaking in the third person I think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc
"get out and live, you are dead an awfully long time" - Jimmy Demaret
thedude

Post by thedude »

frugalhen wrote:now that is funny! When I see his threads and his speaking in the third person I think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apa0nG1OfUc
Funny, I thought this was going to be "George likes his chicken spicy!", but close enough.
Rubiosa

Post by Rubiosa »

rymlmdr -- Excellent. Thank you.
sschullo

Post by sschullo »

rylemdr wrote:Ahh, the Munchkin man.. A rare and elusive beast. He reels you in with his annoying posting style, forcing you to read more and more into his ramblings.

You try to stop, but you can't. Your eyes are glued. Nothing else seems to matter anymore except this odd wall of text. The irritation you feel starts to fade. All that rage pent up inside you explodes like a thousand fireworks on the fourth of July.

A peaceful, flowing, wave of calm then washes your soul. You feel revived, relieved, unburdened. Like the weight of the world had just been lifted from your shoulders.

You realize that the Munchkin Man isn't so bad after all. You realize that he too, is only human, trying to fit in like the rest of us.

The more you read his ramblings, the more you want him. The more you need him. The initial feeling of revolt and disgust has quickly transformed into an intense desire.

Like a drug-addict on crack cocaine, you know you have fallen for his trap. You want to expel these urges you feel inside, but you know you never can. You wish the Munchkin Man would just fade back into the deep chasm of happiness and joy from whence he came.

You cry, plead, and grovel for his mercy. You beg him to set you free from his inescapable grasp. At the last moment, when you are at the brink of despair, and tears would no longer flow from your eyes, you hear a soft whisper. Inaudible, at first, but the message becomes clearer.

The Munchkin Man has heard your prayers. He has decided to set you free to live your life once again. You rejoice in your new-found freedom, celebrating the end of your seemingly long captivity.

You call out to him to thank him for his kindness, but you realize he is no longer there. All you hear is the soft blowing of the wind. A single drop of tear rolls down your cheek, and a smile slowly forms on your face. Was it all a dream? Did that life changing event really happen? It all felt surreal.

You quietly ponder the revelation and the events that had transpired, consuming your everyday thoughts. Days have passed, weeks. You scour the forums for a sign he might return. Hours felt like years, days felt like decades, and weeks felt like millennia, yet still no sign of the Munchkin Man.

As you come home from work one day, running to your computer while spilling your morning coffee on the table to check for his appearance. You didn't care that you spilled your morning brew, or that your shoes are muddy and you made a mess in your house, or that you got chewed out by your horrible boss at work for daydreaming too much. All you want is a sign. A sign he's come back.

Then, you see it. A new post by the Munchkin Man. Could it be really him? In this day and age, of all the many posers, could this really be the Munchkin Man?

You click on the post, and lo and behold, he has returned at last! You sit down on your chair and indulge on his latest ramblings, gobbling it all up like a hungry baby hippo.

Well expressed, I get this exact feeling when Bogle is interviewed on CNBC!
Never in the history of market day-traders’ has the obsession with so much massive, sophisticated, & powerful statistical machinery used by the brightest people on earth with such useless results.
rec7

Post by rec7 »

Let get his votes up over here. I like several Bogleheads and the Munchkin Man is always in that group. Can't you see Taylor, Mel, livesoft, nisiprius and the Munchkin Man all sitting around a table. You would almost pay to see that.

http://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtop ... highlight=
Disclaimer: You might lose money doing anything I say. Although that was not my intent. | Favorite song: Sometimes He Whispers Jay Parrack
Topic Author
Uninvested

Post by Uninvested »

rylemdr wrote:Ahh, the Munchkin man.. A rare and elusive beast. He reels you in with his annoying posting style, forcing you to read more and more into his ramblings.

Exactly. Somewhat similar to Dotoevsky's "Notes from the underground". I am taking today off, going to the pool at our complex where i dip in for 1 minute, emerge and then read. I am trying to read it again for the 5th time and will finish it today whether I understand it or not !!

I too hated the Munchkin Man's style at the beginning but have come to love it and him (no, not that way) :D
Topic Author
Uninvested

Re: Munchkin Man

Post by Uninvested »

CV wrote:In the movie Jaws, at one point Chief Brody's little boy is singing a song, and I believe he was singing "Do you know The Munchkin Man?"
There was a kid's video 20 years ago which I sitll watch on youtube when I remember it. Grandpa's Magical Toys--aka Puncinello (a clown). THere was a song about "Do you know the muffin man?)

I still haven't heard where the name came from. Munchkin Man - please help me.
HomerJ

Post by HomerJ »

rec7 wrote:Can't you see Taylor, Mel, livesoft, nisiprius and the Munchkin Man all sitting around a table. You would almost pay to see that.
I would be extremely uncomfortable sitting around anyone who talked in person like the Munchkin Man posts on these boards...

Some of you might be better than me at dealing with someone who appeared to be mentally handicapped, but I doubt you would experience the same humor and joy you seem to have when reading MMs posts on these boards.
BigD53

Post by BigD53 »

He's actually 6'-6", and weighs about 270. Don't let the name or his writing style fool you. It's all for show.
gailcox

Post by gailcox »

I love the Munchkin Man! Like many of you, I was annoyed by his initial postings. Then, I couldn't wait to see what his (or her) next post would be.

If I had to guess what he looks like I would guess:

male
somewhere in his 30's
Asian
not tall and not short---maybe 5'7"
not skinny and not pudgy but "just right"
wears jeans (levi's) and t-shirts untucked
wears canvas tennis shoes
likes cats but can't have one because of his work schedule
enjoys finer dining
is fairly well traveled
no siblings
likes to watch tv more than he likes to read

Munch---please expose yourself! No, wait, not in that way!!

Let us know how you chose your name!
dm200

Post by dm200 »

I always thought it was from the characters in The Wizard of Oz (The Munchkins)
HomerJ

Post by HomerJ »

gailcox wrote:I love the Munchkin Man! Like many of you, I was annoyed by his initial postings. Then, I couldn't wait to see what his (or her) next post would be.

male
somewhere in his 30's
Asian
enjoys finer dining
is fairly well traveled
no siblings

Maybe you should read more of his postings... You're way off in almost everything (maybe you got the clothing right; I don't know)
grap0013

Post by grap0013 »

gailcox wrote:I love the Munchkin Man! Like many of you, I was annoyed by his initial postings. Then, I couldn't wait to see what his (or her) next post would be.

male
somewhere in his 30's
Asian
enjoys finer dining
is fairly well traveled
no siblings

I liken the Munchkin Man to toenail fungus. At first you want nothing more than to rid yourself of that one hideous toenail that doesn't seem to belong, but after a while you grow to like it and appreciate its uniqueness.

Seems kinda strange to guess what he looks like. Eh, what the heck, it's the anonymous internet. I got $100 that says he's either on lithium or risperidone.
There are no guarantees, only probabilities.
goggles

Post by goggles »

Rylemdr, you are too, too accurate. The Munchkin Man is a harsh taskmaster! And yet we'll never leave him.

I love the idea that he's 6'6" and 270. I'm picturing him sitting at home typing away with a beanie hat on and shorts with suspenders, licking a gigantic lollipop.

(Maybe I need a break from Bogleheads!)
gailcox

Post by gailcox »

I don't think his postings are a true reflection of who he really is.
Keim

Post by Keim »

For some reason-and I really don't know why-when I think of the MM I think of Ignatius J. Reilly, from A Confederacy of Dunces.
chaz

Post by chaz »

The little people in The Wizard of Oz.
Chaz | | “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." Woody Allen | | http://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
HomerJ

Post by HomerJ »

gailcox wrote:I don't think his postings are a true reflection of who he really is.
He has said before that he has a mental condition that forces him to talk in the third person

I'm not sure if he chooses to speak one simple thought per sentence or if that's part of his condition too...

But maybe it's all just a schtick... if that was the case, I can maybe see the humor in it.

But I think his postings display a lot of mental anguish. I'm not sure who is worse... Me, because I'm somewhat mean to him, or you all because you think he's hilarious when he talks about depression and anxiety and having to talk to his therapist.

Probably me... You guys posting that you love him is probably helpful while I'm just cranky and grumpy and mean.
Munchkin Man

Re: The etiology of the name, the Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

Uninvested wrote:Having only been here a few months, I get pleasure out of seeing the name, The Munchkin Man, plus how he writes. But I don't know why the name is used... The first time I hated it but now love it. How did the Munchkin Man select this name, why and when? :D :?:
Greetings Uninvested:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your question.

The Munchkin Man will now begin to answer your question.

The Munchkin Man was the Munchkin Man's college nickname.

It all began one day one when one of the Munchkin Man's college friends referred to the Munchkin Man as "The Munchkin Man."

The name spread and the name stuck.

Some of the Munchkin Man's college friends told the Munchkin Man that the Munchkin Man's personality reminded them of that of the "Munchkins" from the movie classic, The Wizard of Oz.

That's how "The Munchkin Man" was born.

Thanks again for your question.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

Greetings rylemdr:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for such a beautiful message.

The Munchkin Man was deeply moved by your message, almost to the point of tears, by the exquisite beauty of your words.

You have touched the innermost chambers of the Munchkin Man's heart and soul.

The Munchkin Man is truly overwhelmed.

There are not enough words in all of the languages conceived from time immemorial to even begin to express the magnitude of the Munchkin Man's gratitude.

What else can the Munchkin Man say, except.............

Thanks!

The Munchkin Man is going to print out your message.

The Munchkin Man might even have it framed.

Thanks again.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

Greetings To All:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank each and every one of you for the kind and positive affirmations you have expressed on behalf of the Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man wishes the Munchkin Man had the time to write and thank each of you individually.

However, the Munchkin Man has to leave for a tutoring session in a few minutes.

The Munchkin Man may not have time for any further postings until tomorrow.

Thanks again to all.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

rrosenkoetter wrote:
gailcox wrote:I don't think his postings are a true reflection of who he really is.
He has said before that he has a mental condition that forces him to talk in the third person

I'm not sure if he chooses to speak one simple thought per sentence or if that's part of his condition too...

But maybe it's all just a schtick... if that was the case, I can maybe see the humor in it.

But I think his postings display a lot of mental anguish. I'm not sure who is worse... Me, because I'm somewhat mean to him, or you all because you think he's hilarious when he talks about depression and anxiety and having to talk to his therapist.

Probably me... You guys posting that you love him is probably helpful while I'm just cranky and grumpy and mean.
Greetings rrosenkoetter:

The Munchkin Man has time for one more post before the Munchkin Man leaves for the Munchkin Man's tutoring session.

So here goes:

Let not your heart be troubled.

For the Munchkin Man has forgiven you.

Peace and good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Atilla

Post by Atilla »

Munchkin Man wrote:Greetings To All:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank each and every one of you for the kind and positive affirmations you have expressed on behalf of the Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man wishes the Munchkin Man had the time to write and thank each of you individually.

However, the Munchkin Man has to leave for a tutoring session in a few minutes.

The Munchkin Man may not have time for any further postings until tomorrow.

Thanks again to all.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Me personally I love the Munchkin Man.

Whether his posts are sincere or total made up BS - I give it 50/50. I'm a generally honest (I hope) and sincere person, so I tend to cut a fair amount of slack. Either way - what's the harm?

I mean no offense to the Munchkin Man; and I do enjoy reading his posts regardless. :D
marylandcrab

Post by marylandcrab »

MM reminds of someone irl.

Single, "infj" personality type of myers briggs. I call it the tortured soul. His latest posts about his apartment gave me more insight into him. Trouble organizing himself, which may be a link to why he types as he does, to keep his thoughts organized and concise.

However, part of the tortured soul personality is also the touchingly sweet side. The kind of person you want to strangle dealing with everyday, but will catch you off guard and break your heart.

I concur with everyone else, I always enjoy looking for his posts.
deblacksmith

I never ever read his post anymore.

Post by deblacksmith »

Some folks love him --- I can't stand his writing so I no longer ready his posts. To each his own. YMMV

Dave
leonard

Post by leonard »

I have been appalled at landlord grifting and rent dodging.

I was shocked at the inability to comprehend slang, that by its very nature is evolving, which ended up getting a student expelled for calling him "dawg". Seriously, calmer heads and 2 sentences of explanation to have avoided the whole ordeal. But, not one to take the easy route - so the kid had to be expelled.

Yet, for some reason, i read anyway.
Leonard | | Market Timing: Do you seriously think you can predict the future? What else do the voices tell you? | | If employees weren't taking jobs with bad 401k's, bad 401k's wouldn't exist.
Topic Author
Uninvested

Post by Uninvested »

I am so happy to learn the etiology of the name. When I was in college, although a premed jock, I loved the book by Franz Kafka called the Trial. And I loved teh character Joseph K. My last name starts with K. Well, I was given the nickname "K". And everybody called me that. I still get calls from college classmates starting with "K". Nobody from college attended medical school with me so the name died. Amazingly, I am typically now called "Cr K" but the etiology has no relation. I just read "The Trial: again and got great pleasure from it although I still believe and will always believe that Joseph K was innocent.
goggles

Post by goggles »

Uninvested wrote:I am so happy to learn the etiology of the name. When I was in college, although a premed jock, I loved the book by Franz Kafka called the Trial. And I loved teh character Joseph K. My last name starts with K. Well, I was given the nickname "K". And everybody called me that. I still get calls from college classmates starting with "K". Nobody from college attended medical school with me so the name died. Amazingly, I am typically now called "Cr K" but the etiology has no relation. I just read "The Trial: again and got great pleasure from it although I still believe and will always believe that Joseph K was innocent.
This paragraph is so fitting in the context of this thread and the Munchkin Man's ethos. Now I want to tell a background story a la Munch.
TxAg

Post by TxAg »

male
somewhere in his 30's
Asian
enjoys finer dining
is fairly well traveled
no siblings

Coincidentally, I read a post a couple months back where the Munchkin Man wrote that he looked similar to Saddam Hussein...even being mistaken for him in a supermarket. I figured inquiring minds would want to know.

On a side note, I find MM's posts intriquing. Someone once likened his posts to Seinfeld episodes....ususally about everyday things that we never really take the time to discuss or think much about but interesting once we delve into it.
MekongTrader

Post by MekongTrader »

Munchkin Man,
does the Munchkin Man also speak in 3rd person? And if yes, what is other peoples' reaction?

And why does the Munchkin man do that? Is it a habit?

Good luck
MT
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

marylandcrab wrote:MM reminds of someone irl.

Single, "infj" personality type of myers briggs. I call it the tortured soul. His latest posts about his apartment gave me more insight into him. Trouble organizing himself, which may be a link to why he types as he does, to keep his thoughts organized and concise.

However, part of the tortured soul personality is also the touchingly sweet side. The kind of person you want to strangle dealing with everyday, but will catch you off guard and break your heart.

I concur with everyone else, I always enjoy looking for his posts.
Greetings marylandcrab:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your message and very kind comments above.

You may be interested to learn that the Munchkin Man took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) a number of years ago.

Your educated guess of the Munchkin Man's psychological type came remarkably close.

The test results classified the Munchkin Man as INTJ instead of INFJ.

The Munchkin Man congratulates you for coming so close.

For the benefit of those who are not familiar with this test, the Munchkin Man will provide the following link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Brig ... _Indicator

The Munchkin Man's classification of INTJ represents the following psychological preferences:

I = Introversion
N = Intuition
T = Thinking
J = Judgement

A description of these psychological preferences, including their dichotomies, as well as the all of the psychological types measured by this test, can be found in the link above.

In closing, the Munchkin Man would like to thank you once again for your message and kind words.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

Uninvested wrote:I am so happy to learn the etiology of the name. When I was in college, although a premed jock, I loved the book by Franz Kafka called the Trial. And I loved teh character Joseph K. My last name starts with K. Well, I was given the nickname "K". And everybody called me that. I still get calls from college classmates starting with "K". Nobody from college attended medical school with me so the name died. Amazingly, I am typically now called "Cr K" but the etiology has no relation. I just read "The Trial: again and got great pleasure from it although I still believe and will always believe that Joseph K was innocent.
Greetings Uninvested:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your very interesting message above.

The Munchkin Man is very happy to hear that you enjoyed hearing about how The Munchkin Man became The Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man also enjoyed reading about the origin of your own college nickname as well.

The Munchkin Man was particularly fascinated between the parallels between the origin of your "K" nickname and that of "The Munchkin Man."

Thanks again for your message.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
tim1999

Post by tim1999 »

Munchkin Man wrote:You may be interested to learn that the Munchkin Man took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) a number of years ago.

Your educated guess of the Munchkin Man's psychological type came remarkably close.

The test results classified the Munchkin Man as INTJ instead of INFJ.
Cherokee8215 is also an INTJ. He took the test several times over the past 10 years. The wikipedia link you posted seems to give an accurate description of his personality.
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

TxAg wrote:
Coincidentally, I read a post a couple months back where the Munchkin Man wrote that he looked similar to Saddam Hussein...even being mistaken for him in a supermarket. I figured inquiring minds would want to know.

On a side note, I find MM's posts intriquing. Someone once likened his posts to Seinfeld episodes....ususally about everyday things that we never really take the time to discuss or think much about but interesting once we delve into it.
Greetings TxAg:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your message above.

Please forgive the Munchkin Man for making one minor correction of your message.

Nobody ever told the Munchkin Man that the Munchkin Man looked like Saddam Hussein.

Instead, the Munchkin Man was told that the Munchkin Man looked like Ron Jeremy.

The Munchkin Man was told this from both a cashier at a supermarket and by a girl in a bar.

The weird thing about this is that this happened a few years ago during the course of the same week.

This hasn't happened since.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

leonard wrote: I have been appalled at landlord grifting and rent dodging.
Greetings leonard:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your message.

You may be pleased to learn that the Munchkin Man, commencing with January of 2008, has now paid the Munchkin Man's rent on time, by the 1st of each month, for 43 consecutive months in a row.

The Munchkin Man has become much more responsible with the paying of the Munchkin Man's rent and bills during the past few years.
leonard wrote: I was shocked at the inability to comprehend slang, that by its very nature is evolving, which ended up getting a student expelled for calling him "dawg". Seriously, calmer heads and 2 sentences of explanation to have avoided the whole ordeal. But, not one to take the easy route - so the kid had to be expelled.
The Munchkin Man does recall posting about the incident you have described above.

You will be able to find it in the following thread.

http://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1024655

This incident took place during the early 1990s.

Please forgive the Munchkin Man for correcting you on one point.

The student was not "expelled."

Instead, the student was given a 3-day out-of-school suspension.

A suspension and an expulsion are not exactly the same thing.

The following website explains the differences between a suspension and an expulsion:

http://www.clcm.org/student_suspension.htm

Although the information contained within this link applies to school law in the state of Massachusetts, the information is nearly identical to that which is applied in the state of Virginia.

The Munchkin Man had a very strict principal back when this incident occurred.

He instructed his teachers not to tolerate any verbal disrespect from their students.

The Munchkin Man remembers a disciplinary assembly this principal held one afternoon.

The Munchkin Man will always remember the following statement he made during this assembly.

It went something like this:

"This is not the Dew Drop Inn. This is a school. Therefore, you will conduct yourselves accordingly. You are to behave like ladies and gentlemen. You are to show respect to your teachers."

When the student called the Munchkin Man a "dawg", the Munchkin Man felt an obligation to write him up.

In addition, this was not the first time he had shown disrepect to the Munchkin Man.

In other words, he was a "repeat offender", not only with the Munchkin Man, but with some other teachers as well.

This probably played a part in the principal's decision to give the student a 3-day out-of-school suspension instead of a lesser consequence.
leonard wrote: Yet, for some reason, i read anyway.
The Munchkin Man is very happy to hear that you are continuing to read the Munchkin Man's posts.

In closing, the Munchkin Man would like to thank you for the interest you have expressed in the events you mentioned from the Munchkin Man's past.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
TxAg

Post by TxAg »

Munchkin Man wrote:
TxAg wrote:

Greetings TxAg:

Please forgive the Munchkin Man for making one minor correction of your message.

Nobody ever told the Munchkin Man that the Munchkin Man looked like Saddam Hussein.

Instead, the Munchkin Man was told that the Munchkin Man looked like Ron Jeremy.

The Munchkin Man was told this from both a cashier at a supermarket and by a girl in a bar.

The weird thing about this is that this happened a few years ago during the course of the same week.

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man, my apologies. Being that it was a month or two ago, I must have mistaken the picture that you were referring to. I recall that it was a picture of a man with dark disheveled hair and a few days beard growth. Carry on....I need something entertaining to get me through lunch.
HomerJ

Post by HomerJ »

Munchkin Man wrote:Instead, the Munchkin Man was told that the Munchkin Man looked like Ron Jeremy.

:)

When a girl in a bar says you look like Ron Jeremy, well... let's just say there's a lot that can be inferred from that.
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

TxAg wrote:
Munchkin Man wrote:
TxAg wrote:

Greetings TxAg:

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

Munchkin Man, my apologies. Being that it was a month or two ago, I must have mistaken the picture that you were referring to. I recall that it was a picture of a man with dark disheveled hair and a few days beard growth. Carry on....I need something entertaining to get me through lunch.
Greetings TxAg:

There is no need to apologize.

As the saying goes:

It's all good.

The Munchkin Man can see the resemblance between Ron Jeremy and Saddam Hussein.

The Munchkin Man can see how this would be a very easy mistake to make.

So, no worries.

Indeed, the Munchkin Man will "carry on."

Good luck to you.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

rrosenkoetter wrote:
Munchkin Man wrote:Instead, the Munchkin Man was told that the Munchkin Man looked like Ron Jeremy.

When a girl in a bar says you look like Ron Jeremy, well... let's just say there's a lot that can be inferred from that.
Greetings rrosenkoetter:

How true.

In case you're curious, the Munchkin Man didn't take the bait.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
BlueEars

Post by BlueEars »

I was trying to picture the Munchkin Man.

So I Googled "munchkin man" and got some images.

Now I'm really confused.

I think he probably looks like the little furry thing. Nice and cuddly.

Perhaps Munchkin Man could comment?

goggles

Post by goggles »

Les wrote:I was trying to picture the Munchkin Man.

So I Googled "munchkin man" and got some images.

Now I'm really confused.

I think he probably looks like the little furry thing. Nice and cuddly.

Perhaps Munchkin Man could comment?

Les--are you and the Munchkin Man both bunnies!?!

This thread keeps getting better.
BlueEars

Post by BlueEars »

Hi Goggles, I definitely have an affinity for bunnies.

Once my wife got bit by one when we were trying to free it from a fence it got caught in while fleeing from our dog. So bunnies can defend themselves too :) .
porcupine

Post by porcupine »

Munchkin Man wrote:
rrosenkoetter wrote:

Greetings rrosenkoetter:

How true.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Until this thread started, Porcupine would not have been able to tell Ron Jeremy from Adam (or Saddam).

But Porcupine is smart.

Porcupine googled Ron Jeremy.

Porcupine thinks that Khalid Sheikh Mohammad is Ron Jeremy's evil twin, much like Mandrake and Lucifer.

- Porcupine
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

porcupine wrote:
Munchkin Man wrote:
rrosenkoetter wrote:

Greetings rrosenkoetter:

How true.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Until this thread started, Porcupine would not have been able to tell Ron Jeremy from Adam (or Saddam).

But Porcupine is smart.

Porcupine thinks that Khalid Sheikh Mohammad is Ron Jeremy's evil twin, much like Mandrake and Lucifer.

- Porcupine
Greetings porcupine:

Thank you very much for the link to the photos of Ron Jerremy.

At the Munchkin Man's 61 years of age, the one which seems to resemble the Munchkin Man the most is a small one, showing Ron Jeremy smiling, wearing a gray coat and tie, and with shorter and thinner hair.

This photo is shown in one of the rows located in the bottom half of this photo series, second from the right.

One difference is that the Munchkin hardly ever wears a coat and tie.

Another difference is that the Munchkin Man is a little heavier than Ron Jeremy.

The Munchkin Man is currently trying to correct with the Munchkin Man's new diet.

In regard to the other photos shown, the Munchkin Man does not nearly have as much chest hair as Ron Jeremy.

Otherwise, the facial features of Ron Jeremy and the Munchkin Man are very similar.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
burnsh

Post by burnsh »

porcupine wrote:
Munchkin Man wrote:
rrosenkoetter wrote:

Greetings rrosenkoetter:

How true.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

But Porcupine is smart.

- Porcupine
Porcupine, you would probably be curious to know that Ron Jeremy's nickname is the Hedgehog.
Burnsh | ______________________________________ | VFIAX 17%, VVIAX 17%, VEXAX 16%, VTIAX 21%, VGSIX 9%, VIPSX 10%, VBMFX 10%