Auto Seat Covers

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Jay69

Auto Seat Covers

Post by Jay69 »

We have a 2011 Silverado crew cab truck, it does not see a ton of use (about 8,000 per year) we would like to keep the interior looking nice and would like to add some seat covers, 20 years ago I would have said its truck so treat it like a truck :wink: The truck is nicer than most cars and its what I would call more of an out of down driver.

Not sure why we bought it an lighter color interior but it is what it is and it loves to show off the dirt, the kids hop in full of sweat and sun screen after a soccer game and it stain seats not to mention all the other stuff that the kids and I drop on the seats.

To make a long story longer anybody have a decent seat cover recommendation?

I thank you,

J
"Out of clutter, find simplicity” Albert Einstein
Yipee-Ki-O

Re: Auto Seat Covers

Post by Yipee-Ki-O »

I bought a pair of Costco Sideless Sheepskin seat covers which I'm reasonably satisfied with. Every now and then they have them on sale.
Sandman62

Post by Sandman62 »

core5

Post by core5 »

If you're more worried about dirt you can get something like this: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_ ... seat+cover

Should be easier to install and remove.

Also, your side windows are probably UV tinted, so if you just get a sun shade for the front windshield, your seats and dash should be well protected.