Where And How Do You Carry Your Cell Phone?

Questions on how we spend our money and our time - consumer goods and services, home and vehicle, leisure and recreational activities
Topic Author
Munchkin Man

Where And How Do You Carry Your Cell Phone?

Post by Munchkin Man »

Greetings To All:

This topic is an extension to the Munchkin Man's recent topic thread on the Munchkin Man's impending purchase of a new cell phone.

The Munchkin Man would like to thank everybody once again who shared their comments, recommendations, and suggestions with the Munchkin Man as to the specific types and brand names of the cell phones the Munchkin Man should consider buying.

The Munchkin Man has made a list of your recommendations and suggestions.

The Munchkin Man is now in the active process of researching your recommendations and suggestions.

The Munchkin Man's final decision as to the Munchkin Man's purchase of the Munchkin Man's new cell phone is one that the Munchkin Man does not want to rush into without a lot of research and due diligence.

The Munchkin Man hopes to make the Munchkin Man's final decision and purchase by no later than June 1st.

The Munchkin Man is looking forward to informing you of the Munchkin Man's final decision.

However, there is another cell phone issue which has been troubling to the Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man has never felt comfortable carrying a cell phone anywhere on the Munchkin Man's body.

The Munchkin Man has always carried the Munchkin Man's current and very primitive cell phone in the Munchkin Man's car and has always kept it there.

The reason for this is that the Munchkin Man has always felt fearful of losing it as a result of falling out of one of the Munchkin Man's pockets.

The Munchkin Man has a hard enough time keeping the Munchkin Man's wallet, house keys, and car keys stored safely and securely inside the Munchkin Man's pants pockets without losing them.

The idea of carrying a cell phone in one of the Munchkin Man's pants pockets makes the Munchkin Man feel very nervous.

On a related note, the Munchkin Man no longer stores the Munchkin Man's wallet inside one of the Munchkin Man's back pants pockets.

Instead, the Munchkin Man now stores the Munchkin Man's wallet inside the Munchkin Man's left front pants pocket.

The Munchkin Man feels it is much safer there with a grealy reduced chance of it getting lost or pickpocketed.

The Munchkin Man's wallet, combined with the Munchkin Man's house keys and car keys, results in a lot of "bulk" in the Munchkin Man's front pants pockets.

The Munchkin Man does not like the idea of adding to this "bulk" with the storage of a cell phone inside one of the Munchkin Man's front pants pockets.

The Munchkin Man is now pondering several solutions to this problem.

The Munchkin Man is well aware of these cell phone holders that people carry around their waists for carrying their cell phones.

This is probably the most logical and sensible choice.

Although a lot of people seem to carry their cell phones this way, the Munchkin Man does not like the looks of these cell phone holders.

They look too conspicuous to the Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man doesn't like to look conspicuous.

The Munchkin Man would much prefer to keep the Munchkin Man's cell phone hidden.

Another solution would be to start buying pants with an extra pocket or two.

Wearing these "cargo" style pants would appear to satisfy this need.

However, the Munchkin Man does not want to rely upon and wear "cargo" style pants all of the time.

Another solution would be to store the cell phone in a shirt pocket.

But most of the shirts the Munchkin Man wears are these polo style shirts which do not have shirt pockets.

Another solution would be to store the cell phone in one of the pockets of a blazer or a sport coat.

But the Munchkin Man does not own a blazer or a sport coat at the present time.

This is because the Munchkin Man has lost a substantial amount of weight and has not yet bought a new one which would fit the Munchkin Man.

The only consistent solution the Munchkin Man can think of is to go ahead and buy one of those cell phone holders the Munchkin Man doesn't like.

Maybe the Munchkin Man will just have to learn to like these cell phone holders.

The only other alternative seems to be to continue to keep the Munchkin Man's cell phone inside the Munchkin Man's car.

Can any of you think of a solution to this problem that the Munchkin Man has not thought of yet?

Any comments and suggestions you may wish to share with the Munchkin Man will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
snyder66

Re: Where And How Do You Carry Your Cell Phone?

Post by snyder66 »

I too, put my wallet in my front pocket. Do you wear cargo pants? I always put my cell phone in my cargo pockets. I does get banged around a bit. But, I do have a case. Never like cell phone holders or cases attached to my body.
mike143

Post by mike143 »

Right front pocket, $1 eBay TPU case, with screen against me.
Nothing is free, someone pays...You can't spend your way to financial freedom.
beanstock

Post by beanstock »

Man purse or messenger bag? Passport holder that one wears around the neck and tucked inside the shirt? Fanny pack?
midareff

Post by midareff »

Most shorts (retired Miami) and pants (when necessary) have a pocket, cargo style with a button or velcro for wallet. I like that style as it is sufficiently hard to open pick pockets would not bother. Cell in left pocket, car and house keys in right pocket. Cell lives near the front door attached to charger.... no land line.
TomatoTomahto

Post by TomatoTomahto »

snyder66 wrote:I too, put my wallet in my front pocket. Do you wear cargo pants? I always put my cell phone in my cargo pockets. I does get banged around a bit. But, I do have a case. Never like cell phone holders or cases attached to my body.
+1. With a good sturdy case, the phone is safe but accessible. Wallet in left pocket, Kindle in left cargo, keys in right pocket, phone in right cargo. Back pockets generally stay empty, unless there's a sheet of paper I need to carry.
I get the FI part but not the RE part of FIRE.
pennstater2005

Post by pennstater2005 »

TomatoTomahto wrote:
snyder66 wrote:I too, put my wallet in my front pocket. Do you wear cargo pants? I always put my cell phone in my cargo pockets. I does get banged around a bit. But, I do have a case. Never like cell phone holders or cases attached to my body.
+1. With a good sturdy case, the phone is safe but accessible. Wallet in left pocket, Kindle in left cargo, keys in right pocket, phone in right cargo. Back pockets generally stay empty, unless there's a sheet of paper I need to carry.
I hope you wear a belt! :D
“If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.” – Earl Wilson
trudy

Post by trudy »

This is why women carry purses :-)

However, when I go out walking, I carry my cell phone, which is quite small, in my pocket, just in case I keel over or something.
Last edited by trudy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taylor Larimore

Post by Taylor Larimore »

Munchkin Man:

I do not own a cell phone. Problem solved.

Best wishes
Taylor
"Simplicity is the master key to financial success." -- Jack Bogle
Toons

Post by Toons »

Front pants pocket :happy
"One does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity" –Bruce Lee
jebmke

Post by jebmke »

90% - on a shelf at home because I forget to take it with me
10% - in my glove compartment

99% of the time it is off.
Don't trust me, look it up. https://www.irs.gov/forms-instructions-and-publications
BenBritt

Post by BenBritt »

Right shirt pocket with button,casual and dress.
kramer

Post by kramer »

I never carry a wallet -- just plenty of cash, keys, driver's license+debit-card, and a cell phone. A wallet is too bulky and tempts you to carry too many cards you don't need and could lose.

I wear shorts 98% of the time year-around, so there are side cargo pockets for cash/cards and front-left pocket for phone. With long pants, phone front left and keys/cash/cards front-right.

No smart phone, just a $25 Nokia, mostly texting, prolly weighs 2 ounces.

I just carry what I need, no reason to carry more.
ResNullius

Post by ResNullius »

I don't carry a cell phone. I do have a $99/year TracFone that I keep in my car in case of an emergency on the road, but I've only used about 10 minutes over the past 7 or 8 years.
nisiprius
Advisory Board
Location: The terrestrial, globular, planetary hunk of matter, flattened at the poles, is my abode.--O. Henry

Post by nisiprius »

1) If you haven't bought a cell phone recently, you may be surprised at how compact they can be. Mine is whatever was the cheapest non-smart clamshell-style LG phone that TracFone was offering two or three years ago. It is amazingly slim and light. It's much smaller than my wallet, and depending on how you deploy your pants contents you might find that you can carry a cell phone in a pocket. You pay a premium to have the smallest and thinnest, but these days an el cheapo phone is smaller and thinner than premium phones were just a few years ago.

2) I carry mine in a holster clipped to my belt. I had to shop a bit to find one that holds the phone in a horizontal position, where I find it to be more comfortable, but I eventually found one, cost about $12. I think it does make me look conspicuous, but I don't care. If I were young and trying to look cool, I might, but I'm in my sixties and "I yam what I yam." I see so many people wearing either fanny packs or front packs, I think a certain amount of that must be acceptable for casual use.

3) Biggest problem I have is remembering always, always, always to put the phone in the holster before putting the holster on. Once I have the holster on it feels as if I have my phone whether I have it or not, and I sometimes forget. It's pretty disconcerting to reach into the holster for the phone and have one's thumb encounter empty space.
Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen nineteen and six, result happiness; Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result misery.
TomatoTomahto

Post by TomatoTomahto »

pennstater2005 wrote:
TomatoTomahto wrote:
I do wear a belt, but even though I was an engineer in my working days, I don't wear a belt and suspenders.
I get the FI part but not the RE part of FIRE.
investomajic

Post by investomajic »

I keep my iphone in my right front pocket. I do not have a case on it.

I keep my wallet, which consists of 4 loose cards (drivers license, 2 credit cards and work ID badge) and my keys, which consists of just my car key + house key on 1 key ring, in my left front pocket. I rarely carry cash, but when I do it goes in my front left pocket as well.
winglessangel31

Post by winglessangel31 »

Right front pocket, no fancy case.
praxis

Post by praxis »

I have owned my share of cell phones and it bothered me to try and fit it in my rear jeans pocket when it was carried in even the thinnest protective case. It was not easy to access on the rare occasion when I wanted it. It got stuck and bugged me.

I realized that I have never dropped a phone ever so I took my iPhone out of it's case and it slides in and out of my pocket smoothly like that. It is so thin, I hardly notice the bulge, compared to a cased phone.

It keeps me aware and careful so far. The perfect can't be the enemy of the good.
tacster

Post by tacster »

My basic cell phone fits nicely in my pants coin pocket.
INSERT PITHY QUOTE HERE
likegarden

Post by likegarden »

I would be happy not to carry anything. I do not wear a watch. Wife says I have to wear the wedding band when out of the house. i wear house keys in left pocket of pants, car key in right pocket. Cell phone stays in car's driver side armrest. In case I have to carry phone around it is in jacket or shirt pocket. Our cell phones are small, they are phones only, computers stay in house, are PCs. The less phone calls we get, the better!
lwfitzge

Post by lwfitzge »

shirt pocket, coat pocket, pants pocket; when dressed casually in warm/hot weather - shorts/pants pockets; I don't do man purses
FedGuy

Post by FedGuy »

Congratulations on the weight loss!

I carry my cell phone in my front right pocket. I don't have a case, but did get one of those thin plastic screen protector things.

My sister works in fashion and advises me on how not to look like an idiot. One of her rules is "No electronics clipped to your belt unless you work in IT." I don't know if that's a widely accepted rule, but I do what I'm told.
winglessangel31

Post by winglessangel31 »

FedGuy wrote:Congratulations on the weight loss!

I carry my cell phone in my front right pocket. I don't have a case, but did get one of those thin plastic screen protector things.

My sister works in fashion and advises me on how not to look like an idiot. One of her rules is "No electronics clipped to your belt unless you work in IT." I don't know if that's a widely accepted rule, but I do what I'm told.
As a 20-something, I completely agree. :P Even IT people shouldn't, by the way.
Topic Author
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

Greetings snyder66:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you very much for your recommendation of cargo pants.

The Munchkin Man shares your dislike of cell phone holders or cases attached to the body.

The Munchkin Man does not own a pair of cargo pants at the present time.

The Munchkin Man was thinking about buying a couple of pairs of cargo pants for the purpose of housing the Munchkin Man's new cell phone in its pockets.

If the Munchkin Man goes this route, the Munchkin Man will be sure to store it in a case before putting it in the Munchkin Man's cargo pants pockets.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
chaz

Post by chaz »

pennstater2005 wrote:
TomatoTomahto wrote:
Or suspenders. :P
Chaz | | “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." Woody Allen | | http://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
chaz

Post by chaz »

Toons wrote:Front pants pocket :happy
Me too.
Chaz | | “Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons." Woody Allen | | http://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
Topic Author
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

Bernd wrote:I would be happy not to carry anything. I do not wear a watch. Wife says I have to wear the wedding band when out of the house. i wear house keys in left pocket of pants, car key in right pocket. Cell phone stays in car's driver side armrest. In case I have to carry phone around it is in jacket or shirt pocket. Our cell phones are small, they are phones only, computers stay in house, are PCs. The less phone calls we get, the better!
Greetings Bernd:

Thank you very much for your message.

You and the Munchkin Man appear to have a lot in common.

The Munchkin Man does not wear a watch either.

The Munchkin Man has never liked to wear a watch.

The Munchkin Man has always rebelled against any ornaments or attachments to the Munchkin Man's body.

The Munchkin Man never even liked the Munchkin Man's high school class ring.

The Munchkin Man didn't wear it for very long.

The Munchkin Man felt much better when the Munchkin Man finally took it off for good.

The Munchkin Man also keeps the Munchkin Man's current cell phone inside the Munchkin Man's car.

The Munchkin Man's only computer is the Munchkin Man's home PC.

The Munchkin Man also likes to receive as few phone calls as possible.

The Munchkin Man prefers email communication to telephone communication.

The Munchkin Man also likes your idea of keeping your cell phone in your shirt or jacket pocket if you anticipate having to use it outside your car.

This is another reason why the Munchkin Man is planning to buy some shirts with pockets and maybe a couple of sport jackets.

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you once again for your very interesting comments.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
stan1

Post by stan1 »

Anything that goes in the pocket should be slim and light (wallets, cell phone, key chains).

Put the minimum you need in your pocket and put the rest in a briefcase/backpack; leave it in the car; or leave it at home.
Warning: I am about 80% satisficer (accepting of good enough) and 20% maximizer
Topic Author
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

Taylor Larimore wrote:Munchkin Man:

Best wishes
Taylor
Greetings Taylor Larimore:

Thank you very much for your reply.

Your solution sounds like the simplest solution of all.

For years the Munchkin Man swore that the Munchkin Man would never buy a cell phone.

The Munchkin Man did not own one until a few short years ago.

Before the Munchkin Man got one, many people acted like the Munchkin Man was from Mars.

The basic fundamental reason why the Munchkin Man finaly deveoped the desire to get one was to be able to make an emergency phone call when needed.

If pay phones had remained in ample supply with easy access, the Munchkin Man would have probably never given the purchase of a cell phone another thought.

On the other hand, the Munchkin Man has developed a recent interest in being able to take a picture with a cell phone when desired.

Otherwise, the Munchkin Man does not relate to today's modern day obsession with "staying connected" at all times.

Everywhere the Munchkin Man goes, the Munchkin Man sees masses of people glued to their cell phones, as if they were electronic life support systems.

It reminds the Munchkin Man of a scene out of the horror film classic: "The Invasion Of The Body Snatchers."

The Munchkin Man admires you for sticking to your principles and your lifestyle of simplicity.

Thanks again for your reply.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Topic Author
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

jebmke wrote:90% - on a shelf at home because I forget to take it with me
10% - in my glove compartment

99% of the time it is off.
Greetings jebmke:

This sounds like the Munchkin Man in reverse.

The Munchkin Man keeps the Munchkin Man's current cell phone in the Munchkin Man's car about 90% of the time.

The Munchkin Man keeps forgetting to bring it inside the Munchkin Man's apartment.

As a result, the Munchkin Man keeps it in the Munchkin Man's apartment about 10% of the time.

However, like yourself, the Munchkin Man does keep it off about 99% of the time.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
Topic Author
Munchkin Man

Post by Munchkin Man »

Greetings FedGuy:

The Munchkin Man would like to thank you for your comments.

You have specifically expressed the number one reason why the Munchkin Man has never liked the idea of having a cell phone clipped onto the Munchkin Man's waist.

The Munchkin Man has just never liked the way it looks.

Your sister's fashion sense has succeeded in validating the Munchkin Man's sentiments.

Thanks again!

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man
family_doc

Post by family_doc »

I keep mine on a soft lanyard. Available, (if I remember right), from Amazon for a few bucks. Reason for this option was I was using a few leather cases clipped to belt, and constantly having them be dislodged, and going through the hassle of finding the phone again! I once had to call my own phone with my wife's to find it via the ringtone! It fell off in the grass!

I have never lost my phone using a lanyard. I usually put the phone in my left front shirt pocket, if my shirt has one. If I am concerned about security or theft, I put it under my shirt. It sometimes looks a bit dorky, with the lanyard around my neck and the phone in a front pocket, however I am looking equally dorky with Father Time, so I really don't care anymore. :D

It has NEVER gotten lost since I have started using a lanyard.
trudy

Post by trudy »

investomajic wrote:I keep my iphone in my right front pocket. I do not have a case on it.
i wonder if the no-case thing is why my brother's cell phone occasionally decides it's lonely and phones me without my brother being aware of it.

This is why I have a clamshell.
stan1

Post by stan1 »

trudy wrote:
investomajic wrote:I keep my iphone in my right front pocket. I do not have a case on it.
i wonder if the no-case thing is why my brother's cell phone occasionally decides it's lonely and phones me without my brother being aware of it.

This is why I have a clamshell.
Most phones these days have a screen lock to prevent butt-dialing.
scrabbler1

Post by scrabbler1 »

Taylor Larimore wrote:Munchkin Man:

Best wishes
Taylor
I do not own one, either, Munchkin Man, I assume your reply to Taylor would then apply to me.

Good to see you back here, MM.
bottomfisher

Post by bottomfisher »

If Munchkin Man is able to get through life on a daily basis without the need for your cell phone at all times - I personally wouldn't make any significant changes to your wardrobe just to carry a different cell phone. Some people need to carry one at all times - this doesn't seem to be you though. Continuing to keep it in your car is still an option. Some other thoughts of mine: if you like the utility of cargo pants certainly buy some. But I wouldn't buy pants just for an extra pocket to carry a cell phone. The other thing I don't care for is how much a cell phone bounces around in the cargo pocket of these style pants. These pants are also less than ideal for certain occasions.

If you get in habit of always carrying items in the same place, you tend to misplace them less. I like to carry my cell phone in my front right pocket. I'm right handed and able to easily manipulate/silence it when needed. I purchase relatively slender cell phones so they can comfortably fit in front pant pockets. These days most new phones are relatively slender. I'm also one that doesn't carry a wallet. Just cash, license, debit card in front right with cell phone. Keys in left front pocket so as not to scratch phone. Very minimal amount of keys and no gadgets on key chain. Seperate set of key kept at home for locks not used on daily basis. So not a lot of bulk in my pockets. And fortunately rarely misplace any of them.

I discourage placing your cell phone in shirt pocket. It will fall out frequently. Also the coat pocket is not the best idea either since you rarely wear one - and easier to misplace.
retiredjg

Post by retiredjg »

It does not make any sense to me to carry an electromagnetic antenna next to the family jewels. :oops: Or really anywhere very close to the body.

I'm not saying bad things will happen. I'm saying we don't know yet what will happen, but there is some evidence this might be an unhealthy behavior. Why risk it?
Peter Foley

Post by Peter Foley »

Peter Foley has a cell phone.
Peter Foley's cell phone is his wife's hand me down.
Peter Foley does not like phones, he considers phone calls an instrusion on his privacy unless they are from friends and family.
Peter Foley does not usually carry his cell phone.
When Peter carries his cell phone it is in his jacket pocket in winter and his front pants pocket in summer.
Peter Foley would never carry a cell phone to an event where he needed to wear a suit or sport coat.

Peter Foley hopes this helps Munchkin Man.

If Peter Foley wrote in French like Munchkin Man writes in English, learning French would be much easier because he could ignore verb conjugations. Maybe Peter Foley will try this in his next French conversation class. :wink: (Peter Foley doesn't know if French teacher understands American humor.)
CABob

Post by CABob »

FedGuy wrote:My sister works in fashion and advises me on how not to look like an idiot. One of her rules is "No electronics clipped to your belt unless you work in IT." I don't know if that's a widely accepted rule, but I do what I'm told.
At the risk of showing my age this reminds me of how students would carry slide rules in college. The "nerds" (is that what we called them at the time?) would have them in a holster secured to their belt. The cooler ones would have them in hand along with books etc. that were carried to class.
I was not one of the holster on the belt types, but, perhaps I have reverted since I now carry my phone in a holster on my belt with the phone horizontal. I just find this more satisfactory than alternatives.
Shirt pocket - Too bulky, may fall out when tying shoes.
Side pocket - Too bulky, may be damaged from other things in pocket, may interfere with bending over and sitting.
Rear pocket - Susceptible to damage and discomfort from sitting, other things already in those pockets, butt dialing.
Cargo pants and pockets - I just don't like them.
Lanyard around neck - Haven't tried this one yet.
Bob
rr2

Post by rr2 »

I don't care what is fashionable or not. I like clothes that fit me best whether in fashion or not. Most of my clothes and other items are 10 years old. If I listened to fashion advice, I would be changing stuff every few years. That is downright ridiculous.
I wear a belt and have my phone in a holster clipped to the belt. I find that to be the most practical as it is easy to get to.
DrPeppaPig

Post by DrPeppaPig »

I have a HTC One X with a Steinheil Oleophobic screen protector and a Seidio ACTIVE case. I keep it in a Galaxy Note leather pouch in my front pants pocket or cargo pants/shorts side pocket. It's a little overkill but it looks brand new!
stan1

Post by stan1 »

rr2 wrote:

I don't care what is fashionable or not. I like clothes that fit me best whether in fashion or not. Most of my clothes and other items are 10 years old. If I listened to fashion advice, I would be changing stuff every few years. That is downright ridiculous.
I wear a belt and have my phone in a holster clipped to the belt. I find that to be the most practical as it is easy to get to.
MM is looking for a new girlfriend, are you? 8-)
rr2

Post by rr2 »

stan1 wrote:
rr2 wrote:

MM is looking for a new girlfriend, are you? 8-)
Thankfully, I have a sensible wife who doesn't care about trends and stuff :) She is easily the best dressed person and all I need to do is keep her happy.
BaldTom

Post by BaldTom »

Shirt pocket in most cases.

When it's dress-up time, the cigarette pocket in my old jackets are great.

I'm built with a "funny" waist problem - shirt tail always hangs out, or slacks drag to the point the cuffs fray. When I need to be up and about for some time, I use a vest. No extra weight on pants. Depends on what you buy. Some can carry lunch, water, camera, etc. as well. Interior pockets can add some security.
Mudpuppy

Post by Mudpuppy »

In the winter, I have a zippered pocket on the inside of my jacket that I use for the cell phone. With the zipper, I don't have to worry about it falling out, no matter how my jacket is hung, folded or handled when I take it off at work, a restaurant, etc. If you plan to use a jacket or shirt pocket, I'd highly recommend one that is zippered or buttoned to prevent accidental slippage.

Summer is a bit more of a hassle, but since I'm a gal, my summer hassles involves protecting the phone from the other contents of my purse. I'd assume this is of no interest to Munchkin Man, so I won't elaborate.
02sbxstr

Post by 02sbxstr »

Since I'm retired now, I'm usually wearing jeans or shorts, so Orvis money clip with drivers license and a few credit cards and smart car key in left front pocket and cell in right. Stopped carrying a bulky wallet years ago and never looked back. I see many young women with their phone in their back jeans pocket. I wouldn't think this would be good for the phone, maybe they don't sit down unless they have their phone out.
Default User BR

Post by Default User BR »

CABob wrote:At the risk of showing my age this reminds me of how students would carry slide rules in college.
Some years later the bulky TI calculators were frequently "holstered".

Brian
Saving$

Post by Saving$ »

Carry it everywhere.
Carry it in my right pants pocket. Refuse to buy pants without pockets. Refuse to buy cheap pants that have shallow pockets (I think they make them shallow to save money on fabric)
No case, so it is smaller. Use a screen protector. Refuse to buy a large cell phone; I hope this large screen fad goes away soon. Carry my keys & wallet in my left pocket to protect the phone. In the winter, I carry my keys in my jacket, as I don't need those except when coming & going.
Last edited by Saving$ on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atilla

Post by Atilla »

In chilly weather I keep my phone in my left jacket pocket. It nicely balances out the weight of the Seecamp 32 in the right jacket pocket.