Obviously, it’s easy to get distracted. And based on the questions I get, people are really distracted when it comes to money.
- Should I buy this stock?
- What do you think the market will do?
- Will Europe go down in flames?
- Will the economy ever recover?
But what if instead of asking those questions, we asked just these questions:
- How much can I save?
- How is my portfolio allocated?
- Can I pick up some extra work this month?
- Can I start a little business on the side?
DISCLAIMER: THIS REPORT AND PUBLICATIONS DISCUSSED ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES AND ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BY IMPLICATION OR OTHERWISE, AS AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION TO BUY OR SELL OR TRADE IN ANY COMMODITIES, SECURITIES, OR CURRENCIES HEREIN NAMED. INFORMATION IS OBTAINED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, BUT IS IN NO WAY GUARANTEED.NO GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND IS IMPLIED OR POSSIBLE WHERE PROJECTIONS OF FUTURE CONDITIONS ARE ATTEMPTED. IN NO EVENT SHOULD THE CONTENT OF THIS REPORT BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED PROMISE, GUARANTEE OR IMPLICATION BY OR FROM THE SERVICES, NEWSMAX OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER AGENTS THAT YOU WILL PROFIT OR THAT LOSSES CAN OR WILL BE LIMITED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER. SOME RECOMMENDED TRADES MAY INVOLVE SECURITIES HELD BY OUR OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, EDITORS, WRITERS OR EMPLOYEES, AND INVESTMENT DECISIONS MAY BE INCONSISTENT WITH OR EVEN CONTRADICTORY TO THE DISCUSSION OR RECOMMENDATION IN THE SERVICE.PAST RESULTS ARE NO INDICATION OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. ALL INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO RISK, WHICH SHOULD BE CONSIDERED PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS. CONSULT YOUR PERSONAL INVESTMENT ADVISERS BEFORE MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION. THE AMOUNT OF SIGNED BOOKS REMAINING APPLIED TO THE ORIGINAL AIRING OF THE BROADCAST ONLY. FOR PRIVACY PROTECTION, ABBREVIATED OR FICTITIOUS NAMES WERE USED FOR SOME OF THE INDIVIDUALS IN THIS REPORT. WHILE THESE INDIVIDUALS HAD GREAT RESULTS, RESULTS ARE NOT THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. CERTAIN PRODUCTS IN THIS PRESENTATION ARE FREE WITH THE OFFER MADE ON OUR PRODUCT OFFER PAGE. THE OFFER MAY REQUIRE PAYMENT TO COVER SHIPPING AND HANDLING OR A SUBSCRIPTION TO ONE OF OUR NEWSLETTERS.
1) Since Newsmax describes itself as "The #1 conservative news agency online," it is fair to say that it has a political slant.
zaboomafoozarg wrote:rustymutt wrote:I felt like I was watching a Kevin Trudeau infomercial.
Oh snap, I forgot all about that guy! He was such a weasel.
Non-actionable (Trolling) Topics
If readers can't do anything with the content of a topic other than argue about it, it does not belong here. Examples include:
- US or world economic, political, tax, health care and climate policies
- conspiracy theories of any type including oil price manipulation
- discussions of the crimes, shortcomings or stupidity of other people, whether they be political figures, celebrities, CEOs, Fed chairmen, subprime mortgage borrowers, lottery winners, federal "bailout" recipients, poor people, rich people, etc. Of course, you are welcome to talk about the stupid financial things you have done.