Discuss all general (i.e. non-personal) investing questions and issues, investing news, and theory.
"...Sometimes even a megayacht isn't big enough... So to solve the problem of not enough space, wealthy sailors are investing in so-called support yachts to ferry around their personal helicopters, speedboats, sports cars and all the other assorted toys that go into a season in the Mediterranean's hottest marinas... Yacht-maker Amels has launched a new version of its support yacht -- the 220-foot-long Sea Axe...”
Wait wait don't tell me. Brokers, right? Am i right?
Anyone out there have a broker with a support yacht, too?http://www.bankrate.com/financing/wealth/a-yacht-for-your-helicopter/
- Posts: 566
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Where are the customers' support yachts?
Most of my posts assume no behavioral errors.
- Posts: 5947
- Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:10 pm
- Location: Northern Virginia
This thread is off-topic (not actionable) and locked. See: Forum Policy
UNACCEPTABLE TOPICSNon-actionable (Trolling) Topics
If readers can't do anything with the content of a topic other than argue about it, it does not belong here. Examples include:
- discussions of the crimes, shortcomings or stupidity of other people, whether they be political figures, celebrities, CEOs, Fed chairmen, subprime mortgage borrowers, lottery winners, federal "bailout" recipients, poor people, rich people, etc. Of course, you are welcome to talk about the stupid financial things you have done.
To some, the glass is half full. To others, the glass is half empty. To an engineer, it's twice the size it needs to be.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21955
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:34 pm
- Location: Philadelphia
Return to Investing - Theory, News & General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: adamthesmythe, Google [Bot], jstrange1970, Rodc, seersucker, Tanelorn and 43 guests