Look for the Butterfly!

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
lucky3

Look for the Butterfly!

Post by lucky3 »

Been on the board now for some time and everytime I see an interesting topic, I tend to review the answers and look for what the butterfly says....Nisiprius.

I often agree and have grown to respect his comments. I know we're anonymous, but I was wondering what he does in his "civilian" life...a "professional investor"?

Lucky3
oldzey

Re: Look for the Butterfly!

Post by oldzey »

lucky3 wrote:Been on the board now for some time and everytime I see an interesting topic, I tend to review the answers and look for what the butterfly says....Nisiprius.

I often agree and have grown to respect his comments. I know we're anonymous, but I was wondering what he does in his "civilian" life...a "professional investor"?

Lucky3
Look for the butterfly here: http://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60855
"The broker said the stock was 'poised to move.' Silly me, I thought he meant up." ― Randy Thurman
InvestorNewb

Post by InvestorNewb »

I agree that nisiprius is an invaluable member to the forum. His answers are always spot-on.
My Portfolio: VTI [US], VXUS [Int'l], VNQ [REIT], VCN [Canada] (largest to smallest)
Woodshark

Post by Woodshark »

"Nisiprius is one of the major reasons why I keep coming back to this board-- time after time, week after week."

Someone said this way back in 2010 and I agree with it still.
WiscSooner

Post by WiscSooner »

Nisiprius belongs in the pantheon of Bogleheads legends!