TSP Center

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.
Topic Author
peddler12

TSP Center

Post by peddler12 »

Hello All,
I'm also a member of TSP Center which for the most part are those that are market timers. Today 53 people jumped from stocks into the G or the F Fund. Thank you for supporting stay the course. From the charts my losses in a 50% bear market will be about 23%, so I'm comfortable with that. Still scared, but comfortable. Thanks all.
pkcrafter

Re: TSP Center

Post by pkcrafter »

peddler12 wrote:Hello All,
I'm also a member of TSP Center which for the most part are those that are market timers. Today 53 people jumped from stocks into the G or the F Fund. Thank you for supporting stay the course. From the charts my losses in a 50% bear market will be about 23%, so I'm comfortable with that. Still scared, but comfortable. Thanks all.
Peddler, I took a good look at several posts on that forum some time ago and I can't believe what they are doing to make sure they don't get their fair share. I consider a lot of what goes on there abusive. TSP, good, TSP Center, bad. Glad to see you aren't getting wrapped up in it.

Paul
When times are good, investors tend to forget about risk and focus on opportunity. When times are bad, investors tend to forget about opportunity and focus on risk.