T.Rowe Price Portfolio Manager

Have a question about your personal investments? No matter how simple or complex, you can ask it here.

T.Rowe Price Portfolio Manager

Postby Billyboy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello all,
If any of you use the Morningstar Portfolio Manager tool at T.R.P., are you having any problems with their format of the tool?
Within the last two or three days there is a complete different format, now like the Morningstar format, which I don't care for at all. My biggest problem though is NONE of my costs/share or my total market cost of each investment were transferred over.
I contacted the T.R.P. technical group this morning and they checked the tool online and saw what I was referring to. They passed the problem on and hope to have an answer by the end of next week.
I have been using their format for over 10 years, changing share costs, etc. when dividends are re-invested, shares sold, purchased or any changes what-so-ever have been made.
Hopefully, ALL of that cost information is retrievable. If so, I've learned my lesson. Periodically make copies. duh :oops:

Thanks
Billyboy

Re: T.Rowe Price Portfolio Manager

Postby whaleknives » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:17 pm

There's an existing thread here, started a couple of days ago.
"I'm an indexer. I own the market. And I'm happy." (John Bogle, "BusinessWeek", 8/17/07) ☕ Maritime signal flag W - Whiskey: "I require medical assistance."
whaleknives

Re: T.Rowe Price Portfolio Manager

Postby Billyboy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Thanks for the link whaleknives. Hadn't noticed it.
Do hope I get my info back.
Billyboy

Return to Investing - Help with Personal Investments